Pearl white z31 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl white z31 owners

If you need to touch up the engine bay or any other area that you don't want to spend a lot of money on here is something to check out. That was the only place I could find it but you may be able to get it locally. You paint it over a white base and voila, instant pearl white. If you use the right shade of white it's a really close match. It's very thin paint so you just have to be careful not to use too much or too little. I may try it on the plain white lip later on when the weather is better. Yep, this post is useless w/o pics

it's certainly a cheap idea to try. Post those pics up when you use it.
    2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

I like cheap and as bad as the engine bay looked when I got the car I didn't mind taking the chance. The bay looks good but the white base coat I used makes it look more like the Caddy pearl white. I'll get some new batteries for the camera real soon and post some pics. Maybe the SS lip was painted with the right shade. I'm curious why Nissan didn't put a pearl finish on the lip.

Comment

Signal 12 wrote: it's certainly a cheap idea to try. Post those pics up when you use it.
        It doesn't really look like this.
        I need to learn how to use my camera and get a better pic hosting site...

Comment

Working...
        X