No announcement yet.

Nicest interiors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you use to respray the speaker covers?
    Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
    1986 300zx Turbo
    2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
    1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

Comment

Neil86t wrote: What did you use to respray the speaker covers?
      I used Dupont-Color vinyl & fabric spray. Works like a champ and has very little odor.
      2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

Comment

wow signal12 very tasteful and clean
          DD:
          86 Black Turbo 5spd
          The Fallen:
          84 red n/a auto Slicktop, 86 Black 2+2 n/a 5spd
          Parting Currently:
          86 White Turbo 5spd, 88 n/a 5spd, 84 AE, 88 Shiro #64
          Garage Sale

Comment

i could scan the info for my sparco harness. it has all the dimensions for how your harness should be situated.
            Attached Files

Comment

84z31 wrote: i could scan the info for my sparco harness. it has all the dimensions for how your harness should be situated.
              Hey, you should do that. I'm pretty sure the way I have it mounted with a roll bar is fine, but if it is not then I would REALLY like to know.

And yes, for those who dont know, mounting a harness with a roll bar is different than a car without a roll bar.
              Attached Files
              85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
              04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

it is. i'm hopefully by this summer have a rollcage in mine. mostly to stiffen the chassis, but somewhere else to mount my harness.

heres a link. my scanner is in storage until i find a place to live.

this is pretty much the book they sent with mine.

http://www.sparcousa.com/resourceFiles/16.pdf

Comment

Yeah, see my seat belts fall into the 5 to 30* range once it goes over the roll bar. I'm doin good. Thanks for postin that up man!

Comment

no problem. i got a harness because my belt stopped working. its annoying, but i won't die. mine is pretty close to spec, but not perfect. it will be soon. i keep it tight when i'm driving, i won't be going anywhere.

Comment

hey, SATAN

where did you hook your floor mounts for your lap belt, just out of curiosity?

i have one bolted to the bottom bolt of the old seat belt on the door side. and one bolted down to the seat stud where the seat bolts to the floor.

i can't move my seat unless i take the headrest off and move the belts off the seat.

Comment

If you were to follow the front side of the backrest of the seat all the way to the floor. Thats the left mount. then the same thing on the right but mounted low on the tranny hump, close to the floor. Straight through the sheet metal with HUGE washers on the under side of the car so it cant pull through in the event of an accident.

Comment

zmech-

I love that dash. That is the best looking custom dash I have seen.

Actually I am going to copy your install as part of my next interior project. (yes I plan ahead and no I don't mind copying a good thing) Of course I will give credit where credit is due for the original idea at every opportunity :wink:
                          Just stand back and throw money.
                          Performance costs money.
                          Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

since we're kinda on the issue of aftermarket guages

any input on this brand? I figure the 4 in 1 plus boost guage would be all I need. So long as the quality is decent I'm happy. $200 for a full set of guages sounds cool.

link
                            http://www.autodynamic.com/search_resul ... revo+gauge

I wrap my paper weights in glitter.

Comment

z

Comment

Benedict wrote: since we're kinda on the issue of aftermarket guages

any input on this brand? I figure the 4 in 1 plus boost guage would be all I need. So long as the quality is decent I'm happy. $200 for a full set of guages sounds cool.

link
                                http://www.autodynamic.com/search_resul ... revo+gauge
                                I had an AC autotechnic boost gauge that I liked a lot. then one of the wires inside the gauge screwed up and I couldnt salvage it so I lost the part I liked the most, the cool colors at night.

Other than that it worked like... well... a boost gauge. Didnt have a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X