No announcement yet.

Nicest interiors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My plugs get cleaned cuz I hammer my car every time I take it out. :twisted: I hit 6900 rpms several times each time I drive the beast. Even if it's just for a quick 1st to 2nd gear sprint. That'll clean em every time!
    378whp 445wtq
    http://mark86t.zmobiledetailing.com/.../v/Black+Hole/

Z Mobile Detailing, Las Vegas, NV

Comment

Okay for serious...

But seriously my interrior was junk when I bought my car. EVERYTHING has been replaced except the carpet and seats. Both of which are on the list to be axed.

Honestly, I think Mark has the best looking interrior, but several of you guys' look awesome as well. Mark and I are about opposite as I HATE aftermarket steering wheels. Well, not really but 99% of them are cheesy and just make the car look like a toy. Mark's is actually very fitting, but I'll keep mine until I find a good condition 90 Z32 steering wheel.
      Originally posted by Andrew84zx
      tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
      545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

Funny, I never really though I would get a complement on my interior because I did it more out of form over function but hey thanks!
        85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
        04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

LOL. I just found this pic on my hard drive. I was bored at work one day and redid my Bosses door panels. Nissan Maxima.

Comment

SORRY, but skidmore whips everyone's ass in this dept, mark post up some of pics of you're interior, or i will if i can find some floatin around

"Beer is proof that god wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I've changed my interior a little bit recently. I'm not making a show car outta my Z. I just want it to be easier to monitor the car's info. and to have more accurate gauges. But it doesn't hurt that it looks nice too.

378whp 445wtq
              http://mark86t.zmobiledetailing.com/.../v/Black+Hole/

Z Mobile Detailing, Las Vegas, NV

Comment

Still love your car Mark. Its gives me that funny feeling everytime i see it. So well done in every aspect.... *Sigh*

Comment

Comment

khyronzx wrote:
                    Nice thats what mine will look like, but in black.

Comment

im diggin that carbon fiber on the center console. . .looking good!

Comment

those aren't great pics, will try and find some of the rest of the interior, more found see previous post

Comment

Re:

Dick wrote: im diggin that carbon fiber on the center console. . .looking good!
                          Me too!

Here is a more recent pic of mine:

Comment

My vote:

1985 Nissan 300ZX 2+2- My first Z, back in the family
                            1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo RIP 4/87 - 4/28/2011
                            Under Construction: 1986 Nissan 300ZX NA2T Slicktop
                            Originally posted by Tempestas
                            Well, one of the t-tops wasn't latched real well... God only knows where that t-top flew off to at 150+ mph. Didn't scratch the car or anything, just a boom and it was gone. I sure as hell didn't stop to see where it went. I didn't see any stories on the news... so that's a plus.

Comment

im interested in how the aftermarket speedos work. what do you have to buy/make for them to work?

Comment

300cars wrote: im interested in how the aftermarket speedos work. what do you have to buy/make for them to work?
                                I think you know that your 88 and your 85 have completely different speedo drives. Your 85 should have a cable, and your 88 should have an electronic VSS. So you would buy completely different auto meter gauges. All auto meter gauges should simply plug in. Then you have to calibrate them. I don't know how to calibrate the cable driven styles, but the electronic ones are very easy to calibrate. I haven't found a way to get the factory digital dash speed sensors to work properly with the electronic gauges, but according to auto meter, they will work. So if you have a digital dash, you will need a VSS from a 87+ z31.
                                Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
                                Originally posted by BoostedMamma
                                Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Comment

Working...
                                X