Nicest interiors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicest interiors

Hey just been looking around for clean z31 interiors. Possibly with different guages, seats etc. Does anyone out there have any pictures of nice interiors? Need some ideas. Ive seen SATAN's and Mark86T's interiors, stuff like that. Not riced up but just customised sorta thing.

JohnZboy?
    It may not be a Z, but it's still got a turbo...

Comment

maybe signal 12 will chime in with pics of his ss. he had one of the best looking interiors ive seen in a z31.
      Bolt on, fast, z31. You can only pick two.
      Old weaksauce numbers: 391hp/433tq

Comment

I too would like to see some interiors, as im looking at getting mine redone shortly.

Mark86T's looks absolutely insane...
        AZ's looks fine too, I love the white gauges.

*gets ideas*

1985' 2+2 Z31 Non Turbo...
        1986' 2+2 Z31 Turbo...

Comment

can this be made into a sticky? just to give guys ideas about "decorating" their interior?
          Attached Files
          Matte Black 86T - Sold

Comment

Wasn't there a website that use to offer inlays in pretty much any design you wanted (they had a huge list of options you could put on the inlay). Can't remember the site though.

Comment

I guess I'll put up mine again. These were taken a little while ago. I'll get some more later. You can see in the last picture that I hacked the shit out of the dash for the cage and the passenger side kick panel isnt on yet or the plastic under the doors in that pic, nor is the glove box. I now have more of the trim pieces back on. The glove box will never be in the car again due to the cage being in the way. Meh whatever. :roll: I also have some 4 point harnesses installed now. I'll get more pics later.

Attached Files
              85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
              04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

Satan are your seatbelts mounted safe? Like, far away enough from the seat?

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

MrwassmanNA2T wrote: Satan are your seatbelts mounted safe? Like, far away enough from the seat?
                  I wouldnt think that it would matter how far away from the seats they are as long as that horizantal bar is the last place the belt touches before the seat. Wether its right behind the seat or all the way back at the strut its going to act the same with the roll bar in there. This is why they say you should not run you belts to the floor with out a roll bar. becase of the compression on your spine would see in an impact.

In all honesty though, I dont know for sure. This is just what I have gathered while installing a harness into a car with a cage. Seems right but if anyone knows for sure I did it wrong please let me know! Not somthing I wanna gamble with!

Comment

Adman85zx wrote: That really looks busy in there... :P

Never really liked the burgundy colour but that actually doesnt look that bad.
                    Meh, I work with what I got. Ya know?

Comment

[quote]SATAN wrote:
                      Originally posted by Adman85zx
                      That really looks busy in there... :P

Never really liked the burgundy colour but that actually doesnt look that bad.
                      Meh, I work with what I got. Ya know?
                      Yeah... it looks the goods. Must be the black, seems to go very well with the burgundy.

If only I was that good at using my hands...

1985' 2+2 Z31 Non Turbo...
                      1986' 2+2 Z31 Turbo...

Comment

How did you turn your digital gauges blue? I hate green...I would love blue.

Comment

Here's a pic of my interior

Shiro #443

Comment

chronic wrote: How did you turn your digital gauges blue? I hate green...I would love blue.
                            Look in this thread. Or you could just click on the one right about this one hahahah its the sticky in there.
                            http://www.redz31.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1299

Comment

Matt89 wrote: maybe signal 12 will chime in with pics of his ss. he had one of the best looking interiors ive seen in a z31.
                              Thanks bud, I appreciate that.

Here's a few pics:

I've replaced the momo shift knob with the maxima anniversary knob since the pics. I also resprayed the rear speaker covers black.
                              2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

Working...
                              X