***OVER*** Group Buy: Hella-deal on Hella Supertone Horn kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***OVER*** Group Buy: Hella-deal on Hella Supertone Horn kit

Yeah, I know not too many people think about horns when they do an upgrade. Horns are a safety feature, and the louder they are the more likely you are to attract the attention of whomever the blast of sound waves is directed at. A Z buddy works for an undisclosed company that can get Hella products at very good prices. Their Supertone horn kit normally retails for $80-90, and 60 plus shipping on ebay. As long as I order 3 or more, he will give them to me for $30/set. These horns are LOUD, at a rated sound of 118dB (I've heard them in person, and they are so much more intense than stock Z horns it's not even funny).

HELLA Twin Supertone Horn Kit 85115

Description:
    Compact horn with outstanding sound. Rugged black body with red protective grille. Comes with bracket for screw-mounting. Kit includes two horns, relay, mounting bracket, and installation instructions.

Voltage: 12V
    Frequency:300Hz low tone,500Hz high tone
    Sound level: 118 dB
    Connection: Flat plug
    Power consumption: Max 72W
    Dimensions: 4-27/32" dia. x 3-11/32" depth

He can also get discounted pricing on some other Hella products. Send me the part number from Hella's catalogue and I will have him check.

This is going to be a 'fast' group buy, as requests will be due to me by Monday, May 29th!

cool, but shouldn't need to use the relay ??

Comment

Wow, $30 a set, that is a good deal. I'd be in for a set.

Jason

Comment

Down for one. Two, if it plays Dixie at 118dB.
        BLOZ UP.com
        It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

Comment

BLOZ UP wrote: Down for one. Two, if it plays Dixie at 118dB.
          You can buy those on your own ;-) dunno if you saw the "General Tso" civic pictures from the GRM 05 challenge....

Ok, that's our three people. Anyone else is welcome to get in on the deal, but now this is a sure thing.

Comment

Put me in too, if you can wait until the 2nd for payment.
            Turbo and house stuff cleaned me out.
            vg33et -blew some chunks outta it, then gave it all away.
            2009 370z touring/nav/sports

Comment

grahfz wrote: Put me in too, if you can wait until the 2nd for payment.

Yeah, I'll be buying them myself through him and then shipping them to you guys... so if you don't pay me I'm stuck with some horns for a little while. A week is no biggie for you, but I can't extend that to everyone.

The average cost of USPS shipping is $7 on a package this size. If that's an agreeable shipping cost then please paypal me $37:
              mailto:trekkiej@hotmail.com

If your shipping is excessive I might have to ask you to pitch in a buck or two more, I'm not out to lose money... only to pass savings on to you guys on cool stuff.

Rest assured that if anything changes suddenly or falls through I will simply refund the payments to you guys.

Comment

Do you have SunTrust's where you're at?
                How about I mail you a check before then, and you can cash it out on the 2nd at my bank, or just deposit it if you trust me enough. ;D
                vg33et -blew some chunks outta it, then gave it all away.
                2009 370z touring/nav/sports

Comment

can you get quotes on;

2x 71156 Hella 5" H1 headlamp kit
                  2x 71456 Hella 5" H4 headlamp kit

Comment

grahfz wrote: Do you have SunTrust's where you're at?
                    How about I mail you a check before then, and you can cash it out on the 2nd at my bank, or just deposit it if you trust me enough. ;D
                    Sounds fine.

G-E: I will see if I can get a quote for you.

Comment

Is this still going on? I'm heading to zcon in the morning so lmk... you can message me on AIM Jason, i'll have it on until midnight or so... I can send out a PP tonight
                      1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

Comment

[quote]Jason84NA2T wrote:
                        Originally posted by grahfz
                        Put me in too, if you can wait until the 2nd for payment.
                        Yeah, I'll be buying them myself through him and then shipping them to you guys... so if you don't pay me I'm stuck with some horns for a little while. A week is no biggie for you, but I can't extend that to everyone.

The average cost of USPS shipping is $7 on a package this size. If that's an agreeable shipping cost then please paypal me $37:
                        mailto:trekkiej@hotmail.com

If your shipping is excessive I might have to ask you to pitch in a buck or two more, I'm not out to lose money... only to pass savings on to you guys on cool stuff.

Rest assured that if anything changes suddenly or falls through I will simply refund the payments to you guys.
                        I'll have to mail a MO, pm where to.
                        BLOZ UP.com
                        It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

Comment

You have PayPal, this is getting to be a habit....

Jason

Comment

6 people so far! You have one more day to let me know here, via PM or e-mail if you want in before I contact him.

Comment

well I want a set of horns, my cousin wants those lights.... but he wants to know the price first
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X