POR15 or VHT Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POR15 or VHT Products

Looking for some insight on anyone that has used any of their products. Especially the ones for headers and/or turbo components.
    2006 & 2007 Basketball National Champions! 2005, 6, & 7 Basketball SEC Champions! 2006 Football National Champions! 2006 Football SEC Champions! 2008 SEC Champions! 2008 Football National Champions! First University in history to capture three titles in a single year! I was there at all of them, and it was awesome! Go Gators!

CAG8OR wrote: Looking for some insight on anyone that has used any of their products. Especially the ones for headers and/or turbo components.
    POR 15 is incredible.. just make sure to get a lot of metal ready to clean everything nicely before you paint. follow the directions carefully and the stuff will last forever.. as far as headers and turbo components, dont even bother.. ive used many different brands, and nothing sticks for more than a year. spend the money for ceramic coating.

Comment

Thanks, that is good to know. I might try the POR15 engine enamel kit.
      2006 & 2007 Basketball National Champions! 2005, 6, & 7 Basketball SEC Champions! 2006 Football National Champions! 2006 Football SEC Champions! 2008 SEC Champions! 2008 Football National Champions! First University in history to capture three titles in a single year! I was there at all of them, and it was awesome! Go Gators!

Comment

VHT high temp engine enamel is good shit too...
        http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

Working...
        X