Nivo...Signal12 SS trim paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nivo...Signal12 SS trim paint

On my 85t the window trim paint was either a satin or low gloss black but the shiro has a charcoal metallic trim. I'm wondering if this is the way it came from the factory. I don't see anything that indicates anything but the original factory paint.

All of the later turbo cars have the charcoal trim instead of a gloss black like early cars, 88SS is the same trim as a regular 88T.

Comment

Thanks for the info Jason.

Comment

I don't think they are all the same. My SS has charcoal trim and my old black 88T had a semi-gloss black trim.
        Shiro #443

Comment

Rick88ss wrote: I don't think they are all the same. My SS has charcoal trim and my old black 88T had a semi-gloss black trim.
          May have been repainted?
          Originally posted by Andrew84zx
          tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
          545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

Nope. Not repainted. They are definately different
            Shiro #443

Comment

Rick88ss wrote: I don't think they are all the same. My SS has charcoal trim and my old black 88T had a semi-gloss black trim.
              Hmmm the plot thickens I'm going to check to see if SEM make a charcoal metallic. In the meantime feel free to chime in...

Comment

same here, charcoal on the 88SS and gloss black on my 88T.

On the SS it has charcoal mettalic on the trim, side mirrors and spoiler. my black car had well, gloss black..
                Gone - 1988 Shiro
                2004 BMW 330Ci
                2005 BMW 330i
                1991 Twin Turbo Z's (Red and Black)
                http://www.E46Turbo330Ci.com

Comment

Working...
                X