Shiro tries on new shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiro tries on new shoes

Got a good deal on some z33 wheels and tires. Too bad the fronts rubs on the strut housings...

Resealed the quarter windows. Wish I'd had time to strip the purple tint while the windows were off. Now I'm doing it from the hatch. PITA...

^^^ what AZ said, you did remeber the 350's come with a smaller width front, and larger rear right? just switch em around

looks sweet, if you get em they would look nice in the charcoal to match the trim

and watch the pearl!!! wheel cover on the hood? blasphemy!

Comment

Do something about that ride height too! Yikes!
      http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

Aw c'mon guys, I appreciate the input but the size difference is so obvious I'd never get them mixed up. I certainly hope the strut tubes aren't bent. That's a 235/50 on the front. What was stock, 225/50? That would suck too because the main reason I bought them was because they came with good tires and I got the wheels & tires for less than new rubber for the ss wheels. Maybe a 225/45 would work.
        As for the ride height, it does look like it's sitting high in those pics but the car has SS springs and I'm not replacing those until they wear out. If you want to see the ride height with the ss wheels check here.

Comment

300zxt wrote: Do something about that ride height too! Yikes!
          I bet the car has not settled from jacking it up.
          Chuck Stong
          300+ Parts and Performance owner
          http://www.300-plus.com
          2002 ZCOT president and always active member

Comment

350Z stock tire:

225/50 R-17 front
            235/50 R-17 rear

350Z stock wheel:

17 x 7.5 inch, 30mm offset front
            17 x 8 inch, 30mm offset rear

jn1cz wrote: Aw c'mon guys, I appreciate the input but the size difference is so obvious I'd never get them mixed up.... That's a 235/50 on the front. What was stock, 225/50?
            :lol: were only human

Comment

Looks better... However some wheels fall in the category of 'looks better but never will look great...', For instance the wheels i put on my 300. I dont know what it is but some wheels just dont look all that great. Looks okay though. I think that im never changing untill i have the money to get a decent 3 peice rim.

Dont mind me though. It Looks nice ill be honest.

Comment

The z33 rims on a Z31 look so damn awesome... theres no way to describe it! :P

1985' 2+2 Z31 Non Turbo...
                1986' 2+2 Z31 Turbo...

Comment

I didn't find anything to indicate the strut tubes are bent. The old tires have normal treadwear patterns. No evidence of any kind of accident or repair work. If I can't figure out how to use them look for an ad for z33 wheels...

Comment

Do the wheels rub, or is it just a weight?
                    Chuck Stong
                    300+ Parts and Performance owner
                    http://www.300-plus.com
                    2002 ZCOT president and always active member

Comment

Top of the tire hits the strut tube where it bells out at the top. Damn you're online early. Work? I'm headed that way myself. Later.

Comment

SPACER

Comment

Working...
                        X