• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shoes for the 86 hardtop *updated pics*

What do you think?

18X8 225/40 front

18X9 275/35 rear

I need about an inch of spacer all around, but they fit for now, and I finally have some traction.

86 hardtop shell, 93 SC300 engine, 95 soarer bellhousing, 91 supra transmission, 95 Q45 differential hubs and driver's side axle, 1992 300ZX turbo driver side axle and calipers, 2004 350Z Rotors, 87 300ZX front end/hood, 1999 Viper radiator, 1992 Mustang throttle body. Lots of glue and tape to keep it all together.

not bad! now you need to lower it and get some 1 -/+ .5 inch adapters to make it look really good.

Comment

Agreed, getting them spaced out a bit will definitely look better, but I like the potential.

I don't recall your suspension setup but losing some height will help the look as well.
      Just stand back and throw money.
      Performance costs money.
      Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

Looks like they fit about like stock on the outside face. Agreed that an inch or so out would be just about right.
        http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

Gangsta stance

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

Nice wheels.

Comment

Nice wheels! They should look pretty nice when driving (but you can't see that :P).

Questions: what offset?? and why is the tire/fender gap in the rear look much bigger than front??
              Matte Black 86T - Sold

Comment

looks great!!!! where did you get them??? what are they??? lower it and let it be. 8)
                352whp @ 24psi 427.1whp @24psi with Nitrous
                Yes I have raced my Z on the Daytona international speed way.
                Yes I did use nitrous.
                Yes I know how cool that is.

Parts list available upon request :twisted:
                Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD… you know you want to hit it but you’re afraid of the consequences

Comment

hpdesignwheels.com HPR5s

I picked up the wheels for cheap (really cheap)

I paid as much for tire as I did for wheels. They are pirelli ES100s in front and Michelin pilot sports in the rear. Front tires are off a friend's M3, and the rears are the front tires off another friend's viper. Both sets are almost new.
                  86 hardtop shell, 93 SC300 engine, 95 soarer bellhousing, 91 supra transmission, 95 Q45 differential hubs and driver's side axle, 1992 300ZX turbo driver side axle and calipers, 2004 350Z Rotors, 87 300ZX front end/hood, 1999 Viper radiator, 1992 Mustang throttle body. Lots of glue and tape to keep it all together.

Comment

I believe they are +30 in the front, and +24 in the rear. They were for a G35... so they fit similar to a set of 350Z wheels.

Comment

I dig 'em. Now go take a shower :lol: :wink:
                      2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

Working...
                      X