Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single lense headlamps .. someone wanted 'em ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZDaddy wrote: I've been in contact with a few Aussies for sometime now trying to get pairs of these over here to the US. I didnt advertise it because I was planning on offering sets of them on my website. It's really hard to get people to do what I want :lol: So I'll settle for a pair just for myself if thats all I can get. So any Aussie that can get me a pair....that would be great.
    I'm sure there would be someone that could help you out, I would be up for it but the place is a long long long way away from me, bout an hour & a halfs drive over the otherside of the city.

1985' 2+2 Z31 Non Turbo...
    1986' 2+2 Z31 Turbo...

Comment

z

Comment

Re: Single lense headlamps .. someone wanted 'em ?

Ok, if you ever want to buy from Rinkya you get your stuff shipped from them, not the seller. It even states so in their company bio and all. You create an account with them. You buy and win, under your rinkya account. It gets sent to their warehouse or whatever. They then package/re-package as needed and then send the item to you where ever you live. So go ahead and start buying what you want people or just find someone who lives overseas, aussie or military is your best bet, and have them get the item for you and then ship it to you. Hope that helps everyone.
        1988 300ZX 2-Seater N/A

Comment

onibakagaijin wrote: Ok, if you ever want to buy from Rinkya you get your stuff shipped from them, not the seller. It even states so in their company bio and all. You create an account with them. You buy and win, under your rinkya account. It gets sent to their warehouse or whatever. They then package/re-package as needed and then send the item to you where ever you live. So go ahead and start buying what you want people or just find someone who lives overseas, aussie or military is your best bet, and have them get the item for you and then ship it to you. Hope that helps everyone.
          Exactly. Rinkya is there to help people who want to buy stuff from overseas, but can't find someone willing to ship it overseas. Hence their market.

Comment

[quote]Jason84NA2T wrote:
            Originally posted by onibakagaijin
            Ok, if you ever want to buy from Rinkya you get your stuff shipped from them, not the seller. It even states so in their company bio and all. You create an account with them. You buy and win, under your rinkya account. It gets sent to their warehouse or whatever. They then package/re-package as needed and then send the item to you where ever you live. So go ahead and start buying what you want people or just find someone who lives overseas, aussie or military is your best bet, and have them get the item for you and then ship it to you. Hope that helps everyone.
            Exactly. Rinkya is there to help people who want to buy stuff from overseas, but can't find someone willing to ship it overseas. Hence their market.
            What he said .. so far I've been very lucky. I find stuff on Rinkya but have a friend (in Japan) bid for me .. and if I win, handles the auction and ships to me. I do the same for him on items he's looking for "here".
            '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
            PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Comment

Working...
            X