where do I find these???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do I find these???

I am looking for the rear body moldings for my 86 turbo which are below the rear side marker lights, and in between the rear bumper and rear wheel well. They have two studs on them which go into the holes in the body. I need black ones. I called Scottsdale Infiniti (lowest prices on Nissan parts) and they told me they are no longer available. Thanks for the help.
    378whp 445wtq
    http://mark86t.zmobiledetailing.com/.../v/Black+Hole/

Z Mobile Detailing, Las Vegas, NV

Hmmmm, that might be a hard one to find as they are a year-specific part and NLA. You may end up having to get some used or paint another color black using trim paint (which might actually look rather nice IMHO).

Comment

I have an red 86 turbo, were the back end was no hurt. I don't under stand the part totally.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

you can ask the aussies, they have cool vents there instead of the anti-bump

Comment

mark86t wrote: I am looking for the rear body moldings for my 86 turbo which are below the rear side marker lights, and in between the rear bumper and rear wheel well. They have two studs on them which go into the holes in the body. I need black ones. I called Scottsdale Infiniti (lowest prices on Nissan parts) and they told me they are no longer available. Thanks for the help.
          I just found an Black 87T in a yard, I'm going back there today..I can get them if you want
          used to have one of the first high horsepower NA to turbo cam'd 7000rpm pavement pounding z31's....now in process of building an LQ9 LS1 6.0L Z31 with all the goodies

Comment

Ken in AZ wrote:
            I just found an Black 87T in a yard, I'm going back there today..I can get them if you want
            If they are the same as the 86T then YES please do get them. I really appreciate the help. Just give me your price for them, shipping & your time for getting them outta the bone yard. Thanks again!!!
            378whp 445wtq

Comment

didn't have em, sorry
              used to have one of the first high horsepower NA to turbo cam'd 7000rpm pavement pounding z31's....now in process of building an LQ9 LS1 6.0L Z31 with all the goodies

Comment

mark86t wrote: If they are the same as the 86T then YES please do get them.
                I have a couple 88 parts cars and if I recall correctly that is an 86 model-specific trim peice. I know we pulled them off of tehpopa's car with the rest of the trim and have plans to fill the holes. I will check when I get home today if I have anything.

Comment

Ken in AZ wrote: didn't have em, sorry
                  Thanks for checking for me.

Jason84NA2T wrote:
                  I have a couple 88 parts cars and if I recall correctly that is an 86 model-specific trim peice. I know we pulled them off of tehpopa's car with the rest of the trim and have plans to fill the holes. I will check when I get home today if I have anything.
                  Thanks, I appreciate it!
                  378whp 445wtq

Comment

Working...
                  X