Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking into getting new wheels...

Hey guys, im in the market for some new wheels for my burgandy z,
    im looking for 17's, deep dish and wide in the rear is what im looking for and for the best bang for the buck. any suggestions on good places to look and what not? thanks for the advice in advance

Cheap, effective.

http://www.5zigenusa.com/w_fn01rc.html

Comment

and every supra and acura seems to have em

Comment

no offense to whoever might be running these on their car on a Z they are UGGLY the spoke is too thin for a big car... only time i liked them was on a NEARLY slammed z31 t
        Stocker 87 na z31 and a slightly modded 90 240sx

Comment

Just curious, would these fit in the rear? im trashed at the moment so tell me if im retarded and those would look bad and ill find out 2morrow +20 offset? they got some reg. non deep dish for the front as well
          http://www.bigwheels.net/?location=whee ... Deep%20Lip

Comment

Z bum sorry if this is your car (i dont want to piss you off by posting a pic of it) but that is the Z i was talking about and i think it is your Z lol

and if it is i'd love to see some pics from the side and front of the z with the wheels and dimensions please!

Comment

Im sorry im kinda new to the wheel scene, so im guessing i would need adapters/spacers to make these fit in the front?
              :? http://www.bigwheels.net/?location=whee ... l=Thruxton
              BTW: i have ST springs which lowered the car a tad, i dont know if this info helps at all.

Comment

sorry, i ddint mean to frustrate/piss u off in any way. I ddi look at that chart and i had to take a few looks at it to get a good comprehenstion of it, and i seem to understand it now and those wheels should fit fine from the info ive gathered. thanks for the help

Comment

ahhhh yes I never noticed they were that far off

Comment

iunno i think your 84 looks fukentastic the tires i agree with you on but other wise i think it looks great

Comment

I want that rear bumper mod! That looks sweet man...
                      http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

wait those bumpers are available for sale or thats custom body work?

Comment

Not to disssss, but that thing looks like a rally car... SWEEET, just like mine looked with the 18's

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

WhiteZ31 wrote: wait those bumpers are available for sale or thats custom body work?
                            Custom photoshop body work.

Comment

Everyone here likes Enkei RPF1's

and Work CR Kais

Both are light, good quality, and as cheap as you will ever see.

Modular is the way to go, but don't expect to not pay for them. With luck, you can find a good set used for the same price as the above wheels new.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X