Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SINCE it says 20 spinners....

hey i was just wondering what size you guys think the wheel is 19 or 17"

Why am i asking because, flame me if you want that is what my car is going to end up looking like only in either pearl white or.... and technically i dont care if you call me a biter because that car is clean as mother teresa's virgin hole
    Stocker 87 na z31 and a slightly modded 90 240sx

Those are defenietly 19's. And it looks sick.

My 18's look whack because it is so high off the floor

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

thats what i thought and thanks for the quick reply... my 17's are no where near the look i want, it's weird cause a 240sx look good w/17's but the Z is a big girl and i havent gotten used to that...

Comment

Re: SINCE it says 20" spinners....

WhiteZ31 wrote: hey i was just wondering what size you guys think the wheel is 19 or 17"
        maybe 18"?

atlease picture name is z31-te37-18.jpg

translation from web page

There are no enemy う ones in this wheel! The GT-R offset it is light in any case! Everyone running system as for yearns
        Being high, very buy they were the wheel medieval times which become, but in at last thinking various 18 inches you wore until now even with purchase, but speaking conclusion
        After all, perhaps per 17 inches to ride are good easily. It is for going out, (laughing)

FR 9. 5j + 12
        The bronze matches to the wine lead-lead well
        Jukka Kivinen - Europe / Finland - '88 Turbo 2+2 Targa
        Datsun Nissan Sports Cars of Finland
        http://www.z31turbo.com / http://www.z31na.com

Comment

I saw those exact wheels (except hyperblack) on a gm envoy today.... black car, black rim, polished lip, it actually looked good

Comment

That's what I'm talking about!

Wow, that is what a Z31 should look like, people! I've scoured the net for decent looking Z31s and most are from Japan...why can't anyone build a hot Z31 in the states!?

Take a look at this one...also with Volk TE37 wheels...this is the best looking Z31 I have ever seen, period.

Comment

You're just addicted to the TBO style front lip, because besides the funky hood and latches that's the only difference on that car from a regular 88.

I like those wheels aswell, who cares if they're 19" because the Z31 has such big wheel arches I think they actually look real good.
              Attached Files
              http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

Re: That's what I'm talking about!

Jaysun wrote: Wow, that is what a Z31 should look like, people! I've scoured the net for decent looking Z31s and most are from Japan...why can't anyone build a hot Z31 in the states!?

Take a look at this one...also with Volk TE37 wheels...this is the best looking Z31 I have ever seen, period.

AH HAH!!!!!!

I see you got my message about Z31performance

I love that Z

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

[quote=Jaysun]Wow, that is what a Z31 should look like, people! I've scoured the net for decent looking Z31s and most are from Japan...why can't anyone build a hot Z31 in the states!?

THAT i am working on,(I got his exact looking spoiler i think he used a 3000gt spoiler though... and working w/ my boss on aquiring the carbon hood and trunk)... the graphite te37's and pearl white paint/bodywork to come after bootcamp

and i dont think that could be an 18, i checked the mackin ind site and it has that offset only on 17 and 19 and i dont think those are 17

Comment

[quote]WhiteZ31 wrote:
                    Originally posted by Jaysun
                    Wow, that is what a Z31 should look like, people! I've scoured the net for decent looking Z31s and most are from Japan...why can't anyone build a hot Z31 in the states!?

THAT i am working on,(I got his exact looking spoiler i think he used a 3000gt spoiler though... and working w/ my boss on aquiring the carbon hood and trunk)... the graphite te37's and pearl white paint/bodywork to come after bootcamp

and i dont think that could be an 18, i checked the mackin ind site and it has that offset only on 17 and 19 and i dont think those are 17
                    you can order custom offset if you have that kind of money

that and it's a Japanese site, Mackin might not import every
                    size and offset

Comment

What is it with the US and those Volk rims. They really look cheap to me. Theyre on like every second ricer over here. It seems like whenever I see a modified z31 from the states it has been lowered and has those rims. :roll:

Comment

Im assuming he fiberglassed the rear bumper on the blue car.........that looks really clean
                        Who are you to tell me my uninformed opinion is wrong?!?!?

Expert: He who has made all the mistakes there is to make in a given field.

Comment

Nope. That is sheet metal. Glass is VERY hard to keep flat lines like that unless you are making a mold. And that is way too time consuming for such a simple job.
                          http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

it looks really really cool
                            Who are you to tell me my uninformed opinion is wrong?!?!?

Expert: He who has made all the mistakes there is to make in a given field.

Comment

Working...
                            X