Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]green300zx wrote:
    Originally posted by 85300zxnissian
    I have rockford 6.5s and a rockford p3 12in. sub. I prefer Rockford Fosgate and Sony as a step down. Would got a T2 but its expensive.
    dam sounds like a nice setup i use to have rockford 12s but that was a long time ago i loved those things
    Yea Rockfords are pretty bad ass, some people say they are cheap and suck, but I think that they didn't hook them up correctly.

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Pioneer-TS- ... 4aae1805d3

Bought TWO pair. LOVE 'EM. Be sure to read the reviews at the bottom of the auction page. (None of them are mine, however)
      Everything is Meaningless.

Comment

Ive got 4 5 1/4in RE audio speakers, 750watt Zapco Amp, two 10in rockford fosgate punch P1's

it bumps

1989 Nissan 300zx Turbo "MAW Edition"
        viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10617

Comment

I like the custom box.

Comment

PulseCode wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Pioneer-TS-D1602R-2-Way-6-5-Car-Speaker-Pair-/320748389843?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item4aae1805d3

Bought TWO pair. LOVE 'EM. Be sure to read the reviews at the bottom of the auction page. (None of them are mine, however)
            Man, they go for more than double that price locally! Might even buy one set of those and a set of the matching splits.

Comment

Not a z31 but eh.

Just installed a Kenwood ddx419 in my 2012 Focus s. I really hate this car but I have to spend 8-10 hours a day in it might as well enjoy a good system.
              I also have a pair of Kenwood 3013 subs, 1000w Kenwood 8105d amp in the trunk. About to order 4 door speakers and a 4 channel amp, all Kenwood.

The unit sounds awesome sauce. I can control the eq for the front, rear, and sub. The frequencies for the front, rear, and sub. Time correction. You can match the lights to your dash. So many controls for everything. My only real complaints are start up time. It takes forever. Touch screen isn't the best, takes a little too much pressure. And the subwoofer level adjustment is a 5 step process instead of 1-2 steps like it should be.

Comment

^ Nice system on that car but if you hate it why do you get a 2012 Focus?
                Pharaoh's wife: 1986 Nissan 300zx 2+2 Coupe GLL NA V6 5spd RWD

Comment

Working...
                X