Interior Door Handle Rebuild Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Door Handle Rebuild Kits

Our new Z31 300ZX Interior Door Handle Rebuild Kits replace the cheesy, brittle plastic sliders and worn out springs that operate inside the rear part of the door handle. We changed the design for durability and plain common sense. Our CNC-machined parts make broken door handles a thing of the past.

You can order them on sale now on our website for $25.99
    http://store.acadianasportscars.com/by056-0004
    Chicks dig me, rust fears me.

Awesome! Just bought a set.
    Originally posted by Racinjitter
    :lol: Those of us who say A/C FTW all have a g/f or wife. ac+women=more quiet=possibility of sex. -
    ac+women=SUPER BITCHING=no sex.

Comment

This is awesome. I actually thought about making something like this back when my door handle slides broke. Ya'll should be able to sell a number of these! Good luck!
      Shiro #93
      Mods: A/C Removal, Custom Lightweight W-series crank pulley, K&N Air Filter, Electric Fan, EGR/AIV/CC removal

Comment

I didn't see "preorder" anywhere on the site or here when I ordered. Are these currently shipping? Just trying to figure out an ETA. Thanks guys.
        :lol: Those of us who say A/C FTW all have a g/f or wife. ac+women=more quiet=possibility of sex. -

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Just asked on my GF FB & Zach said "The first batch got mailed last week. Let me know how they work out!". So if anyone is wondering they have officially shipped out! woot woot!

Comment

Just got mine in.

Comment

bummer I missed the first run. will need to keep my eye out for when there back in stock
                1984 300ZX - 1988 VG30T Engine, Trans, Diff, ECU
                1987 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car ), 1988 300ZX TURBO - ( Parts Car )
                1972 240Z -- Full restore - L28ET L6 Engine from 280zx, T-5 transmission, Rear diff from the 87
                1998 Mazda B-2500, And a lot of bikes

Comment

Working...
                X