Template for 200zr scoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template for 200zr scoop

I recently purchased gary molitar's replica hood scoop but it didn't have the template for cutting the hood. Does anyone have one that they could email me. mailto:bmm6419@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Brian

I'm sure Gary would be willing to send/e-mail you the template page. FYI I used his measurements and it positioned the scoop prefectly.

If you look on the hood insulation on the underside of your hood you should be able to get the placement very close.

Comment

Whats his name on here. I forget.

Comment

1artworkz or http://www.garymolitor.com

Comment

1artworkz

Comment

Template for 200zr scoop

Sent.

Comment

Thanks for working with my friend that is painting the hood. He said that I had a different/aftermarket hood and the supports were in different places. He figured it out though. I did buy it off of Jimmy. I will post pics.

Comment

zmainiac wrote: Thanks for working with my friend that is painting the hood. He said that I had a different/aftermarket hood and the supports were in different places. He figured it out though. I did buy it off of Jimmy. I will post pics.
                pics of the support structure would be nice, never heard of aftermarket metal hoods

Comment

Working...
                X