:idea:
    2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Dislike the stockers? I prefer them.
    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

Here's some Hellas on my 85NA,

I cant find the bigger pics at the moment, but you get the idea...

I've destroyed 2 sets of these food lights though, roadkill both times... One downside to them :P
      http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

Dual mode lamps. Driving lights (larger outside section) are as bright as my headlights & the little ones (smaller inside section) glow blue - mostly for looks.

378whp 445wtq
        http://mark86t.zmobiledetailing.com/.../v/Black+Hole/

Z Mobile Detailing, Las Vegas, NV

Comment

Heres a crappy view of my hellas, sorry haha

Comment

Z31SPL wrote: Heres a crappy view of my hellas, sorry haha

I dig the hellas on the early z31...and nice wheel tire setup :shock:
            2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

300zxt wrote: Here's some Hellas on my 85NA,

Bucktooth Z

Comment

It appears that I have the same lights as Mark86T. They work well and are not expensive. I like them.

Whatever you do wire them with a relay so you don't fry a stock circuit. I helped a guy just this week that had all kinds of crap wired into stock circuits with higher rated fuses and though it would be fine....NOT.
                Just stand back and throw money.
                Performance costs money.
                Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

OR-Zman wrote: It appears that I have the same lights as Mark86T. They work well and are not expensive. I like them.

Whatever you do wire them with a relay so you don't fry a stock circuit. I helped a guy just this week that had all kinds of crap wired into stock circuits with higher rated fuses and though it would be fine....NOT.
                  I agree with that advice. I tapped my driving lights into my passenger side headlight wiring so they would always come on with my headlights. I eventually melted the plug to the headlight. Jason just sent me a replacement plug (thanks again Jason). I have since wired them "properly." Don't learn the hard way like me. Do it right the first time.
                  378whp 445wtq
                  http://mark86t.zmobiledetailing.com/.../v/Black+Hole/

Z Mobile Detailing, Las Vegas, NV

Comment

Here's a picture of pilot pl-704 series on my Z. They are projector style fog lights and shine amber. They are very bright!! They light up the road very well. Had to replace my brocken stockers so I went with these since they fit the stock opening very well.
                    89 Black Z 5spd, tokico hp, msa springs, k&n cone, dynomax racemagnum muffler, stanza tb.

Comment

Working...
                    X