steering wheel hubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steering wheel hubs

6-bolt Hub Adaptors come in two circle diameters, you can get some like the jboss kit on ebay with both... but this is what I've tentatively extrapolated as to compatibility:

size 1:

Momo, Nardi, Personal, Abarth, Indy, Raid, and Italvolanti Boss kit

size 2:

Sparco, Grant, Bride, ....?

and I've seen no actual number to go with the circle diameter

what steering wheel hub adaptor to buy??????????????????????

They sell them for the 89+ 240sx and the 89-96 300zx. Are all the nissan steering wheel hubs the same? meaning do they all have the same spline count?

could I pull a 240sx wheel and put it on my z I guess is an easy way of sayin it.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

240sx uses the same spline yes, but you also need to know which bolt circle it uses for the wheel....

theres two diameters, and two orientations, so say grant is X pcd and momo would be Y.... likewise the pcd could match but you might have one hole at the top (12 o'clock) or two holes

my advice is get the steering wheel first, then worry about the hub.... unless you get a universal quick-release which has both bolt patterns

Comment

When I bought my MOMO hub it was listed as Nissan 300ZX 84-89. 240SX/Z32 wheels fit our cars, but maybe you should see if you can find a catalogue and cross-reference the part number.

Comment

I have a S13 steering wheel on my car, bolted directly on, the trim behind the steering wheel rubbed a little, so i busted out the angle grinder

Comment

I just ordered a fake nismo wheel with the "standard" 6 bolt pattern and a quick release hub. I think I'm just gonna cut apart my old wheel and make the holes where they need to be on the stock flange.

I had to get the quick release(I guess I didnt HAVE to). because the side bars on the roll cage make it slighlty difficult to get into the car now(even at a whopping 140lbs) so, with a quick release wheel It'll give me a lot more room.

Comment

lol. When do i get to see this thing in action and feel the rip of 800hp? shit i just want to feel 500-600. let me know, i will drive down there soon!

Comment

and now you can take yor sterering wheel places y0 , so jdm dood! :wink:

i was thinking about a quick release , but i just went with the 15$ from autozone....

make sure to inform us on how it goes , did you get it off ebay? i was wondering if the ones off ebay are total trash or not..

Comment

2+2turbo wrote: and now you can take yor sterering wheel places y0 , so jdm dood! :wink:

i was thinking about a quick release , but i just went with the 15$ from autozone....

make sure to inform us on how it goes , did you get it off ebay? i was wondering if the ones off ebay are total trash or not..
                  I just got it today and installed it, There is SO MUCH CRAP inside the stock 85GLL wheel... man!!! seems like it is good quality, works great although now I need one of the covers to hide the "stuff?" behind the wheel on the column. works great though, and the release itself only cost 30 bucks shipped. Oh however the wheel that came says "TYPE RS" instead of nismo. oh well I'm not gonna pitch a fit over a horn button.

Roastin300. It will most likely take me a lil while to get it to the dyno and going fanfricentastic just because I'm gonna take it slow and tune a little here and a little there and slowly reach perfection. I dont want to blow anything up by rushing to make the most power I can right off the bat.

Comment

Working...
                  X