Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need some inspiration.

i'm looking for some pictures of 300Z'x. Z31's

i want some inspiration for interior and extirior. i've seen a lot of japanese pictures of the outside. but i haven't really seen anyone do much to the inside.

i'm looking for more of a race inspired inside. clean and functional. yet still somewhat comfortable.

please post up pictures. i've searched a lot on yahoo pictures. and i've found some good pictures, but i want to see what you've done in the USA.

i love the car, but the interior is dated and needs to be updated.

http://www.redz31.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=673

CHECK OUT THAT THREAD.

And here is a picture of my car that I took about an hour ago when I was taking pictures of stuff for Ebay

Who are you to tell me my uninformed opinion is wrong?!?!?

Expert: He who has made all the mistakes there is to make in a given field.

Comment

That top pic is BALLER

Look thru this list of stuff
      http://www.wass.andrevas.net

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

MrwassmanNA2T wrote: That top pic is BALLER

You mean the top picture in that thread or the one of my car............That white Z in that thread is so sick!!!! I think Im gonna copy it. Everyone around here seems to have gone to the black on black on black on black like me and it pisses me off. I know if I go white and shoot my wheels bronze no one will do it.
        I really like that maroon car too.

Comment

yea, i really like the subtle clean look. i need to find a set of wheels.

i'm thinking of stipping the interior, and redoing the door panels into fiberglass.

Comment

I was thinking of doing the same if I could find the time...I used to use fiberglass a lot though, but it is really messy.

Comment

i've done a lot of fiberglassing at my old job. i've never done any for my own needs thou. i think it would be fun. i'll use 1/4" plywood to build off and use the old panels as my template. if i get a job i'm interviewing for i should be making a lot more money. especially since i am unemployed living off my crappy unemployment payments.
              Attached Files

Comment

[quote]TODD03412 wrote:
                Originally posted by MrwassmanNA2T
                That top pic is BALLER

You mean the top picture in that thread or the one of my car............That white Z in that thread is so sick!!!! I think Im gonna copy it. Everyone around here seems to have gone to the black on black on black on black like me and it pisses me off. I know if I go white and shoot my wheels bronze no one will do it.
                I really like that maroon car too.
                the one of your car

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

THANKS MAN!!!!
                  Im planning on putting some new mirrors on tomorrow that I stole off of another car.....
                  I post new pictures when its finished.
                  My old mirrors are coming apart!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X