Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone scoped out the new Infiniti M35 wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it's extremely dodgy software... I believe Spybot should knock it out, but alot of it has to be removed manually via the registry I think but that's SO not recommended for users who aren't so experienced with computers.

The worst part about it is that AOL distribute that software in the USA with their crappy internet software too so millions of people have this junk installed on their PC and they dont even know it!
    http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

Alrighty friends, I actually agree.....this thing sucks pretty hard.
      You cant pull up half the cars you want and when they do pull up they look like stupid cartoons.
      Its pretty dumb.....I like the old wheel wizard system we had much better. The only car that looks good on it is the Porsche coupe.

All the wheel managers with my company were ripping on it all week and its our company's tool!

ALL IT SHOWS IS THAT WE SELL ASANTIS AND BBS WHEELS!!! Which is ridiculous b/c we have a HUGE line of wheels.

One of the wheel managers at the Pensacola branch emailed one of his buddies in mobile saying that the site for the most part made us the "laughing stock of the Nopi show" and then his idiot friend promptly forwarded out his feelings also to all the "wheel managers" which said emails also go to senior management.....they were then written up HAHAHA

That thing is laughable :roll:
      Who are you to tell me my uninformed opinion is wrong?!?!?

Expert: He who has made all the mistakes there is to make in a given field.

Comment

300zxt wrote: TODD03412,

You're not going to sell crap by having popups and forcing people to install a plugin just to view the site, as soon as I see a plugin is needed I close immediately. Tell your webmaster to learn how to make webpages, flash is fine but other 3rd party plugins are not...

View point media player is garbage, do you realize that media player is basically spyware right? I'm guessing you dont! :P

Back on topic, I dont like them wheels.. lol They look like wolvertine's claws :P
        I didnt have to install anything bud.

I believe that is why they have a feedback button on the site.

I for one am for everyone using it to tell them how badly it blows donkey balls, I fully agree.

I was all excited when it came out, we all were. It just seriously blows though.

Im going to go back to changing the head gasket on my shitty Dodge Avenger now.. I will talk to you guys later!

Comment

I didnt have to install anything bud.
          That's because that software somehow snuck itself onto your system without your knowledge... I'm not talking shit on the site, I'm just letting you know the background of that software.
          http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

Youve probably forgotten more about software then I know. I think that is pretty rude if they snuck in some stuff that install pop-ups......

Seriously, if you guys installed something from that site and it caused you to have bullshit on your computers then please send them feedback about it. Ive already used the feedback button so many times, theyre probably sick of hearing from me. :shock:

I like using caps and dotted lines, Kennedy..........gaya$$ ..nice websites by the way.

Comment

Working...
            X