Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting interior idea!

http://www.zcar.com/forums/read.php?f=1 ... 3&t=682533

That's Line-X on the plastic interior panels of a 280ZX! It looks a little weird in photos, but I think it would look pretty nice in person.

Not to mention it could cut down on noise, resist UV rays, strengthen the panel and stand up to any abuse you throw at it.
    1976 280Z 2+2 Turbo
    '81 L28ET, '84 Turbo ECCS, '84-'85 rotors + Toyota 4x4 front calipers + 240SX rears, Z31 DXD Stage I clutch kit, Evo intercooler, Tokico lowering springs and HP blues
    "I drive an S30...your stock equipment is my future upgrade!"

yeah, to change my interior panels to black i used a textured paint...It works wonders.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

I think stripping down most of the storage area and just rhino lining it would be awesome, I'm thinking about doing it to my trunk

Comment

I just pulled all my interior panels in the rear so I could finish poly injecting the frame and gaps.

Sealing it with rhino liner wouldnt be a bad idea. I have a lot of customers that go mudding and do it to there entire truck!!!!!! helps sealing and preventing rust
        You can do that stuff in colors too.
        Who are you to tell me my uninformed opinion is wrong?!?!?

Expert: He who has made all the mistakes there is to make in a given field.

Comment

i did that to the floor boards in my truck and threw away the carpet, and chiseled out all that tar crap. it was actually quieter inside the truck.

i also did the lower half of the truck.

Comment

Working...
          X