Dash harness swapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash harness swapping

Im putting a 87-89n/a analog cluster into my 84T body. I just want to know if the new 87-89n/a harness is going to plug right into the body harnesses on the drivers and passengers side of the car under the dash and work perfectly? I should not have to do any wiring right? Also i will have to look but i run a 87-89T tranny in this car too, wondering if i need to change any wiring in the tranny harness for the analog cluster from a 87-89n/a in 84T body......

roastin300 wrote: Im putting a 87-89n/a analog cluster into my 84T body. I just want to know if the new 87-89n/a harness is going to plug right into the body harnesses on the drivers and passengers side of the car under the dash and work perfectly? I should not have to do any wiring right? Also i will have to look but i run a 87-89T tranny in this car too, wondering if i need to change any wiring in the tranny harness for the analog cluster from a 87-89n/a in 84T body......
    No you don't have to change anything for the speed sensor to work properly with the gauges. I don't THINK the body harnesses on each side are any different, atleast on the female end.

*DOH!*

I forgot to sign out of my brother's SN. This is FlawleZ btw.
    " I don't want to come off sounding butt-hurt, but I really loathe most cressida owners and I'm glad I soiled their platform with a Nissan dinosaur under the hood." - Butter
    LaterZ

Comment

I got an 87N/A cluster, 87N/A dash harnesses, and a 86N/A HVAC unit. I checked and the 86 HVAC plugged right into the 87 harness, i hope it works Thanks for the help, and i still dont have the tranny harness so we will see what happens as i already have a 87-89T tranny installed from the previous owner, so im not sure what he did for the trans harness. The car is originally a 84T.

Comment

Working...
      X