Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, there is actually MORE room for the seat to go back

I need a "short Throw" clutch somehow or a big bore master or somthing

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

your digital cluster is very nice in blue , how did you do it ,I tried on mine , but was not really satisfied with the result , would like to put mine red.
      1986 GLL VQ35DE(287hp) / Z33 6S tranny, done!
      Black 240sx 1997 (ka24de)5S daily driver.

Comment

I did it just like in the stickey only I did what he suggested and ordered a light filter on ebay for like 3 bucks. I made sure to get a really dark blue or what looked to be really dark. If you are doing red, I would suggest that go with somthing that looks more marroon than red. If you go red it might look pink when the light shines through. With them being so cheap I would get a couple different colors that way if you dont like the results of one you have others to try.
        85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
        04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

MrwassmanNA2T wrote: Ehh, seatback equals shitty reactions for me. Only on long trips do i do that, for lower back saving reasons.
          10-15 degrees off verticle is proven to provide the most responsive drivers. It is also the safest position for a seat should you be in an accident, and its said that its also the most comfortable positon for the person driving.
          ""You gota watch out in this weather. Its when them white boys with their turbos come out to play" Mr. Rimpson - UTI Instructor, refering to a slightly damp 50 degree day.

Comment

That is right about where my seat is forced to sit with the cage installed now. at about 10-15 degrees. Its actually a nice race car feel. I allway knew this is where it was supposed to be but after driving like that for a while I actually like it. I guess I feel more,... alert?/responsive like you said.
            85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
            04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

most bucket seats are reclined a bit , personally ive sat in corbeaus and sparco buckets and i love the seat position , but my car has a back seat and i plan on keeping it , with a fixed seat i'd be a pain for anyone thats not a midget to get back there ...

Comment

Working...
              X