SATANZ31 blue digi dash pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SATANZ31 blue digi dash pics

Got bored and decided to spend a whopping 5 bucks to change the color of my dash.
    This first one I dont know what the hell happend as to why its so blurry.

And this one is with the flash on.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

you still have the carpet in your car?!?!??

when are you going to throw the digi dash away and do a custom pod dash??? do you need any stock sensors affiliated to the dash with your tecII or whatever it is??
    if not then you would only need a speedo and a fuel and water temp gauge , to have a one off dash , you already got the tach.... come on do it !!

Comment

2+2turbo wrote: you still have the carpet in your car?!?!??

when are you going to throw the digi dash away and do a custom pod dash??? do you need any stock sensors affiliated to the dash with your tecII or whatever it is??
      if not then you would only need a speedo and a fuel and water temp gauge , to have a one off dash , you already got the tach.... come on do it !!
      AWWWW but its so pretty now though! And no I dont need any of the sensors that the dash runs on. I could do a pod dash but I'm trying not to spend money I dont have on more gauges I dont need. However the only gauges that work in the digi dash are the speedo and water temp HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I just installed an oil pressure gauge and a wide band AFR gauge where the stereo use to be. you can see the black panels in the pics where the stereo used to be, well... now theres gauges there. And I like the carpet it makes it feel a little warmer when there is no heater :shock:

Comment

Looks very nice Satan.

BTW, I saw one of your LS1 buddies raving about your car on another forum. I can see what inspires you to go faster.
        Originally posted by Andrew84zx
        tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
        545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

FlawleZ wrote: Looks very nice Satan.

BTW, I saw one of your LS1 buddies raving about your car on another forum. I can see what inspires you to go faster.
          Hmm, I can only assume that was jetsiphon on ls1gto.com Thats strange, he is supposed to be in the recovery room at the hospital with pnemonia. :shock: Mehhh he's prolly fine now. he's actually the one who took that picture thats in my sig.
          Attached Files

Comment

That looks sweeeeeet. Interior looks nice with the radio delete, aftermarket seats and such.

Comment

Hey thanks Jason. You can see in my other pics in the social lounge that the driver seat actually sits higher than the passenger :evil: Kind of upsetting but I didnt really have a choice. I'm a small guy tho so it works out just fine for me. :roll:

Comment

I'm small too, 5'6" and I like to sit on fairly low in my Z. I sit as low as my stock seat will allow.
                Funny stories!

Comment

homestar wrote: I'm small too, 5'6" and I like to sit on fairly low in my Z. I sit as low as my stock seat will allow.
                  Yeah I used to sit as low as I could also. So low that I couldn't even see the hood scoop through the windshield. But the way I had to make the brackets for the cheapo sliding rails the cheapo seats came with, I couldnt make it sit any lower on the driver side.

Comment

Wish my head wasn't so close to the ceiling/roof, my junkyard mechanical seat helped. But at 6'4" it is kinda hard

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

MrwassmanNA2T wrote: Wish my head wasn't so close to the ceiling/roof, my junkyard mechanical seat helped. But at 6'4" it is kinda hard
                      I'm 6'5". Just recline the seat back more.
                      Originally posted by Andrew84zx
                      tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
                      545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

Ehh, seatback equals shitty reactions for me. Only on long trips do i do that, for lower back saving reasons.

Comment

MrwassmanNA2T wrote: Ehh, seatback equals shitty reactions for me. Only on long trips do i do that, for lower back saving reasons.
                          grab a milk crate, pull the T-top and grab urself some goggles! :twisted:

Comment

DUDE, i have goggles. Or my motorcycle helmet... Oh wait, it isn't fire proof

Comment

[quote]FlawleZ wrote:
                              Originally posted by MrwassmanNA2T
                              Wish my head wasn't so close to the ceiling/roof, my junkyard mechanical seat helped. But at 6'4" it is kinda hard
                              I'm 6'5". Just recline the seat back more.
                              Same, I'm just over 6ft 4" and that's actually the height the Z31 was designed to accomidate if I'm not mistaken. A nice lean on the seat is good, you dont want to be totally upright hugging the steering wheel like an old man hehe
                              http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

Working...
                              X