No announcement yet.

MFP front Lip, nice piece! pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signal 12 wrote: Artworkz: any short or long term concepts on making custom spoilers? Among all of the bodykit pieces, I'd love one of these the most.
    yeah i for one , love the TBO lip but i hate how it looks like a cowcatcher on z's with stock sideskirts, and i also like the SS lip but i then i don't like how its just so plain .. so maybe a tbo lip but with the height of the SS lip. or an SS lip with the little lip that's on the TBO lip that i love so much ... sorry i just got carried away there , i am most likely just going to be buying an ss lip when i have the funds.

Comment

thats what my turbo was for me.

OR-Zman wrote: OK, f-it. I am getting one as a x-mass present to myself. :twisted:

Comment

I've said it many, many times before on several Z forums. Gary makes high quality stuff. I have his TBO lip, 200zr hood scoop, & rear urethane spring seats. I am now waiting on his clear front turn signal lens.

Look at that beast!! 86t with the 88 front end conversion with the TBO lip & 200zr hood scoop. Also put on the 88 side skirts for a smoother look on the side. Gary helped transform my ride into the head turner it is today. Thanks again Gary!!!

378whp 445wtq
        http://mark86t.zmobiledetailing.com/.../v/Black+Hole/

Z Mobile Detailing, Las Vegas, NV

Comment

Looks great Nivo! Gary your spoilers are awesome. I will be ordering one soon when i do the 87+ swap. I can't wait!
          Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
          1986 300zx Turbo
          2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
          1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

Comment

thanks guys! gary is the man!
            Gone - 1988 Shiro
            2004 BMW 330Ci
            2005 BMW 330i
            1991 Twin Turbo Z's (Red and Black)
            http://www.E46Turbo330Ci.com

Comment

mark86t wrote: I've said it many, many times before on several Z forums. ... (snip) ...Gary helped transform my ride into the head turner it is today. Thanks again Gary!!!
              You know, when one works for a big company, you just do your job and
              you might get an "attaboy" and even a raise. The kind of thing I do is so
              small scale that it allows me to have a personal relationship with my
              "customer" ... you know, ... it gets me that "ah-gee" feeling and yeah,
              I helped that person feel good in the world.

There just ain't any other feeling like driving down the road in your
              Ride with Pride.

And thats why I love my Z31T and do what I do.

Comment

1artworkz wrote: it gets me that "ah-gee" feeling and yeah,
                I helped that person feel good in the world.

There just ain't any other feeling like driving down the road in your
                Ride with Pride.

And thats why I love my Z31T and do what I do.
                I get that feeling every time I walk past my Z in the garage. The feeling I get while driving my Z is indescribable. I smile the entire time every time.

But Gary, it must feel really
                good to see your products on other cars posted all over the internet.
                378whp 445wtq

Comment

mark86t-

That Z is one of the sexiest Z31s Ive ever seen. Perhaps top 5 but definitely top 10.

And yes, guys like Gary are invaluable to this community. Exceptional skill combined with love and appreciation = outstanding innovation and products for us to enjoy.

3 cheers for Gary, Russ, Jason, Dan, Ellis Auto, etc.
                  Just stand back and throw money.
                  Performance costs money.
                  Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

OR-Zman wrote: mark86t-
                    That Z is one of the sexiest Z31s Ive ever seen. Perhaps top 5 but definitely top 10.
                    And yes, guys like Gary are invaluable to this community. Exceptional skill combined with love and appreciation = outstanding innovation and products for us to enjoy.
                    3 cheers for Gary, Russ, Jason, Dan, Ellis Auto, etc.
                    Why thank you. Now all I have to do is get some better numbers (like 400+whp & low 12s at the track) to match it's awesome looks. Soon, soon.

Make that 4 cheers for those guys! Where would my car be without them and their parts.
                    378whp 445wtq

Comment

andersonVan wrote: wondering where i can order one of these lips compatable with an 84?? sorry im a noob haha
                      well Gary Molitor of course...
                      Gone - 1988 Shiro
                      2004 BMW 330Ci
                      2005 BMW 330i
                      1991 Twin Turbo Z's (Red and Black)
                      http://www.E46Turbo330Ci.com

Comment

Working...
                      X