71c bolt lengths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 71c bolt lengths

I got my transmission in last night on my 86 N/A only to find out I only have 2 bolts left that connect it to the engine. I search here, xenon, the FSM and Haynes for kind of size. All I could come up with is, M10x1.5x60mm. Now, the FSM says "Bolts are different sizes". What is the other size? I'm assuming the "other size" bolts are gonna be for the starter. Does anyone know the length.
    Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

I went ahead and picked up some 50mm and 60mm bolts. I'll reply how it turns out

Comment

It turned out I found most of the bolts I needed to install the tranny. I did however have to grind down 2 of the bolts that went on the left side opposite of the starter. All went well though and I got the transmission sitting right.
      Now I gotta find some nuts small enough to fit on the driveshaft. I'll probably just order them off of courtesy parts since I need the bracket that holds in the speedo cable.

Comment

I think it's referring to length...

Comment

sprtcrazy17 wrote: I think it's referring to length...
          I know it is referring to length, but what is the length? That is the whole topic

Comment

you find all the certain bolt sizes? i still got some from my auto tranny n some from the 71c, but not enough. n i aint rly tryna go thru courtesy.

Comment

Working...
            X