vg33e clutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vg33e clutch

I was wondering what I could do about a clutch if I swapped in a vg33e. I figured I could just look up a clutch for the car I was taking it out of, but I can't seem to find one for an infinity qx4, i'm guessing because it only came with an automatic. Are 3.3L flywheels the same as a 3.0? so I can use a 3.0 clutch? or can I use a 3.0L flywheel on the 3.3L rotating assembly?
    1988 "330zx" 2+2 (daily driver)

Quickshift wrote: I was wondering what I could do about a clutch if I swapped in a vg33e. I figured I could just look up a clutch for the car I was taking it out of, but I can't seem to find one for an infinity qx4, i'm guessing because it only came with an automatic. Are 3.3L flywheels the same as a 3.0? so I can use a 3.0 clutch? or can I use a 3.0L flywheel on the 3.3L rotating assembly?
    Use Vg30e flywheel and clutch/pressure plate assembly.

Comment

if you're putting the engine in a z31 with a z31 transmission, use the z31 parts.

a VG33 swap is really as simple as it gets. you're basically just adding 10% more displacement. aside from that- use as many z31 parts that you can possibly use- and it will be easier for you.

Comment

I picked up the vg33e. it didn't come with any accessories, so i guess that's the next thing I have to sort out.
        1988 "330zx" 2+2 (daily driver)

Comment

Working...
        X