X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please tell me there's a way to fit this on our cars

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ikeya-Fo ... dZViewItem
    2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Check this list out: http://www.greenline.jp/catalogue/bc...hp?make=Nissan for these items :
    http://www.greenline.jp/catalogue/bb...KEYA%20FORMULA

Comment

I WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!1 8)
      352whp @ 24psi 427.1whp @24psi with Nitrous
      Yes I have raced my Z on the Daytona international speed way.
      Yes I did use nitrous.
      Yes I know how cool that is.

Parts list available upon request :twisted:
      Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD… you know you want to hit it but you’re afraid of the consequences

Comment

I do belive the r32 runs the r30a tranny so....

unless I am wrong about the r32 running the same tranny I dont see why it couldnt work!

That would be sick as shit too!

Buy it, tear it apart and figure out how it works then make them your self and sell them.
        85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
        04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

I've contemplated attempting to make something like that for years
          however that item's mount flange doesn't quite match our 30a, so I would assume it's for a different housing which might be specific to the gt-r but could as likely be all r32's

Comment

G-E wrote: I've contemplated attempting to make something like that for years
            however that item's mount flange doesn't quite match our 30a, so I would assume it's for a different housing which might be specific to the gt-r but could as likely be all r32's
            I suppose though that it wouldnt be too hard to modify to make it work though. $800 is a bit steep for it though. Even though they supposedly go for 1500 elswhere.

Comment

you still have to press the clutch in so its not so awesome for $800..

definetly trick and id love one but not for that much .

Comment

2+2turbo wrote: you still have to press the clutch in so its not so awesome for $800..

definetly trick and id love one but not for that much .
                Or get real good at rev matching. There are nice sequential trannies that can be mated to a VG. But like any aftermarket tranny, they are big $$$$$.
                http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

I'd love to have a sequential tranny, but a sequential shifter on a regular tranny would be almost as good... and you could hook up a gear number light to the dash like a rally car too for even more coolness :P

Comment

SATAN wrote: I do belive the r32 runs the r30a tranny so....

unless I am wrong about the r32 running the same tranny I dont see why it couldnt work!

That would be sick as shit too!

Buy it, tear it apart and figure out how it works then make them your self and sell them.
                    Not quite the r32 runs the same tranny as the n/a z31 s13 s14 and s15 w/5 speed. But the r33 runs the same tranny as the turbo z31 & z32. There are quite a few differences between the z31t and the rb25det though mast notably the bell housing if the z31's shifter housing is slanted like the rb's then it will probably bolt up. Same with the z31n/a and the rb20det trannies but the shifter mount is not slanted.
                    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
                    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
                    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Comment

WOW, this same seller also has this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=190099402365

It comes with shafts as well, and I wonder how different is S15 shafts from Z31's......
                      Matte Black 86T - Sold

Comment

Lets make a dog box for our cars

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

MrwassmanNA2T wrote: Lets make a dog box for our cars
                          Ok, I just finished it today.

Comment

Not worth the money. If you want a seqencial shifter, get a tranny where you can shift without the clutch.
                            Chuck Stong
                            300+ Parts and Performance owner
                            http://www.300-plus.com
                            2002 ZCOT president and always active member

Comment

yeah, the concept is nice, but not really worth it

thats a sizeable chunk of a Hollinger 6 speed, which is a true sequential shift with a ratcheting drum inside the trans

Comment

Working...
                              X