85 300zx turn signals stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85 300zx turn signals stopped working

today i was driving while a CHP was conveniently behind me and my turn signals stopped working of course right in front of a law enforcement officer.. my hazards still work but the turn signals do not.. has anyone had a similar issue and managed to figure out what the problem was? I'm at a loss. Thank you guys in advance

Just off the top, I'm thinking contacts in your signal stalk off the steering wheel. Perhaps removing it and examining the contacts will show something. They may need cleaning or maybe something is broken. Of course you will have to remove the steering wheel first, but before you tug on it place a pillow between it and your face. And don't forget to mark the spline (magic marker or white out) so you can insert the wheel in its original position.

(And just a PS ... this post is better served in repairs, instead of upgrades. Just saying.)
    Last edited by NewJerseyZ; 12-03-2016, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Yea I'm new to this forum amd still figuring out how to navigate these thousands of topics. Thank you for the advice. I'm going to give it a shot and i will let you know my findings.

Comment

Working...
      X