Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission Vehicle Speed Sensor

Anyone have a clue where I could locate a speed sensor from? PN 2591121P01
    seems to be a discontinued part and not that easy to find. Didn't have any luck on ebay or anything of that nature. It needs to be for an 87-89 analog speedo because that range had them located on the trans. Any info or places to search would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I'm lucky and one of you fine folks are parting one out??
    You can polish a turd....but in the end, it's still a piece of shit

www.300zxpartsforyou.com

Give Steve a call. He probably has what you're looking for.

Bon

Comment

Make offer, I have one from a T5, 71C and 30A. they all interchange BTW
      Cha iro

enjoy building it yourself.
      if it fails, fuck it.
      at least you gave it a whirl.

Comment

From what I've read, they are all the same save for a different gear with which the match the rear differential ratio. So, you should really be looking for a speed sensor particular to your rear differential.
        1985 300ZX Z31 2+2 VG33ET (running!)

Comment

What I like about getting stuff from steve is that he tests, cleans and ensure you get a good used part. there are no new parts left for our cars save a water pump, alternator and maybe maybe a distributor cap...steve has help me out a bunch of times and never failed me yet

Comment

Originally posted by badq45t View Post
            What I like about getting stuff from steve is that he tests, cleans and ensure you get a good used part. there are no new parts left for our cars save a water pump, alternator and maybe maybe a distributor cap...steve has help me out a bunch of times and never failed me yet
            Same here. One can always depend on Steve. I can't even remember all the parts I have bought from him for my Z. too many to list haha!

Bon

Comment

I sold one and still have two that came out of running cars that I owned. I'm not worried about parts availability. I have a garage full of parted out Z's, and a complete shell, minus engine and tranny. I have clean Kouki fog lamps if anybody want to buy it and a very nice 30A.
              Cha iro

enjoy building it yourself.
              if it fails, fuck it.
              at least you gave it a whirl.

Comment

Augustus, I am looking for a fuel sensor for a 84' Digital dash the one that fits over the tank in the back. Steve didn't have one last time I worked with him, any chance you have one that is working? Mine works but it shows empty before the 5 gallon indicator comes on.

Comment

Working...
                X