Willem Universal EPROM Programmer ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willem Universal EPROM Programmer ...

hey guys, whats up? i just bought one of these and will try to make it interface with liveedit. i bought it because it came with a few chips, couldnt afford the romulator at the moment, and needed to make more fine tuned chips and didnt want to have some one here do them plus the shipping and all that....anyways, does anyone here use this to burn their chips? does it play well with liveedit? also it came with 2 uv chips, those only need the uv light to erase and not to burn right? any advice, tips, tricks? thanx a lot guys..

alex

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Enhanced ... dZViewItem
    Must Go Faster, Faster Untill The Thrill Of Speed Overcomes The Fear Of Death.

The willem programmers work very well. You're probably not going to get it to work well with liveedit since live edit is designed to use emulators and not programmers. You're just going to use liveedit to make and save the bin file and then use the willem software to burn the image to the chip. I would suggest getting some electornically erasable chips. They are much easier to reprogram than the uv type. I like the SSt 27SF512 chip.

Comment

thanx, as for the chips, i do have the electornically erasable chips. the uv just came with it. as far as burning it, as long as i save the bin i will be able to access it wi the programmer?
      Must Go Faster, Faster Untill The Thrill Of Speed Overcomes The Fear Of Death.

Comment

Working...
      X