Clear All

z

Comment

what changes are made in rev4?
      Lance 'never-ending 88na2t project' Landry
      I sell Z stuff when I'm not being lazy.
      Trace cell phones via GPS: http://www.phonetrace.org

Comment

As has been said, "put your order in and wait" You will be glad you did.
        I have the romulator version in an 88 ECU in my 84NA and it is sooooo much better than Live Edit.
        My rev3 with the NVRAM chip just arrived yesterday so I haven't had time to try it out. It is going in my 84na 2+2 street car.

I waited for several months to get the second NARAM version. I'll be sure to post some resaults as soon as I get on the dyno. I currently have 164RWHP in the 2+2 by mechanically advancing the timing to 34 degrees and using an APEXI SAFCll. I am hoping to push that into the 175 to 180 range with Nistune.

The track Z with the 88 ECU is ready for a rebuild and shooting for 200+ the end of the month.

Without Nistune it would take untold hours on the dyno mapping things out to tell where you are. Like Jason said in another post, using Nistune is tuning with the blinders off.
        ...and how much HP do you have at 0 boost

Comment

what's the price on the rev3 shipped to the States?
          Matte Black 86T - Sold

Comment

zmech wrote: But with NisTune being in the OEM ECU they will not know the difference for smog as long as I load the maps for smog legal.

Did I mention.
            I HATE SMOG INSPECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I dont know if california's government is anywhere near as corrupt as Illinois, but i've been getting around smogging for a long time now.

here's one:
            1. put some random expired liscense plates on the back of your car, preferably out of state ones, and a $20 bill in the glove compartment.
            2. make sure you pay insurance on a month to month basis
            3. pay your insurance 5 days late, depending on your insurance company, your policy will be closed and the insurance company will be forced to open a new policy, they'll mail you a new insurance card with a new policy start date
            4. if you get pulled over by the police, explain to the cop that you just bought the car and haven't had time to register it, show him the insurance card. It'll show a fairly recent policy start date and he'll let you off the hook. If the cop doesn't want to budge, refer to the $20 bill i told you to put in the glove box.

The other thing you can do is just slip the guy doing the emissions some cash and he'll make sure you pass.
            Funny stories!

Comment

z

Comment

$300 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                Bolt on, fast, z31. You can only pick two.
                Old weaksauce numbers: 391hp/433tq

Comment

Matt89 wrote: $300 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                  $300 AUD is like $238 USD. Still freaking cheap.
                  http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

actually 236.85 US

http://quote.yahoo.com/m5?a=300&s=AUD&t=USD&c=0

Comment

[quote]Steve88t wrote:
                      Originally posted by Matt89
                      $300 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                      $300 AUD is like $238 USD. Still freaking cheap.
                      There is ABSOLUTELY NO reason NOT to get one, even just for shiz and giggles. :roll:
                      Matte Black 86T - Sold

Comment

z

Comment

With the conversion factor last summer when I bought Nistue it was $228. Cheap as pie in my opinion.

(rev 3 board on a stock 84NA board and installed by Matt) I gave him a bit extra for the install and of course there was shipping involved but it really wasnt bad at all.
                          Just stand back and throw money.
                          Performance costs money.
                          Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

That is how I was getting around it. Pay off the smog guy. Usually about 300 or so. However, the great state of California has been tracking these guys down and shutting down the shops. I knew of three different ones in San Diego and LA area but all have been shut down. So now it is time to put OE harness back in car and sell off the SDS and go with the Nistune I got.
                            yea, i was talking about the smog pay off. $230 is EXTREMELY reasonable for nistune. im just starting my engine build so waiting will be no problem :wink:
                            Bolt on, fast, z31. You can only pick two.
                            Old weaksauce numbers: 391hp/433tq

Comment

Please keep in mind that some of the people that already have nistune bought it when it was still considered an early beta version. Once Nistune is ready for mass sales I wouldnt be suprised if the price goes up a bit. I honestly have no idea what the price is going to be so all im saying is dont take what anyone says at this point as an accurate price unless you hear it from Darkhalf himself.

Comment

EEMz31 wrote: actually 236.85 US

http://quote.yahoo.com/m5?a=300&s=AUD&t=USD&c=0
                                Are you trying to piss me off? It took you looking at yahoo currency to get that. $238 came out of my head thinking about the last time I saw an exchange rate. Which doing so I got within a dollar fifteen. I call that fucking close enough.

Besides, expecting an exact calculation is pointless given you are posting this shit during a trading day.
                                http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

Working...
                                X