Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEM Tru-Boost EBC :Two Thumbsup:

http://aempower.com/ViewCategory.aspx?CategoryID=68

Installed one on a EVO today, its very easy to use, keeps the boost where its supposed to be and its pretty :wink: Retails for around $300. Just thought id share in case anyone is in the market for a good boost controller.
    2005 whore magnet

I think that is awsome! EBC and a gauge all in one nice neat package. And comes with an over boost warning too!
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

hey steve, does it come with different color faces and bezels like the wideband?
      2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

That is sweet. I already have a Profec Spec II, but it would be interesting to compare performance between the two. I would be someone deciding between these two at that price point... I paid $280 shipped for mine like three years ago. I agree that unit is a better value (AEM), but the GReddy and Apex'i units have features that could make a car slightly faster... or even just more fun to drive. I wonder if it self-learns to maximize response... and if it does, if it's much better.

Comment

can you adjust it up to any number you want and it will just hit that boost?

Comment

2+2turbo wrote: can you adjust it up to any number you want and it will just hit that boost?
            it looks like you can get some sort of adapter to go up to 75psi

As far as my color question, I looked around and it seems like they do have white & black faces with black or silver bezels.
            2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

Working...
            X