Rewire o2 to a titania o2 harness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewire o2 to a titania o2 harness.

I need to rewire my zirconium o2 harness to a titania o2 harness.

Is it just replacing the plug, or rewiring the entire harness into the ECU?

I don't have a late model turbo engine bay to look at to figure this out for myself.

JustinCase wrote: I need to rewire my zirconium o2 harness to a titania o2 harness.

Is it just replacing the plug, or rewiring the entire harness into the ECU?

I don't have a late model turbo engine bay to look at to figure this out for myself.
    I pulled PCM wiring diagrams from Alldata a few weeks ago to do the same thing for Mrwassman's 85NA w/ 86T PCM and the pinout/ground locations for the two different PCMs were completely different.

Comment

yeah, a big mess

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

Are there the same # of wires? I would imagine that it would be relatively easy to just "resocket" the wires for the plug cap on the ecu side to the o2 sensor year needed. If there are more wires then that wouldn't work but if not i wouldn't see it being that much of a problem.

I'm trying to get another type of turbo ECU into my 89NA2T. My current 84T ecu is messing some things up. I've replaced with another 84T ecu and nothing changed, so i'm trying to fit with another.

Sigh.

Comment

there are the same amount of wires, they just need to be moved around at the plug that goes to the O2 sensor.

5V
          Signal to ECCS
          Heater
          Attached Files
          [strike:ff0tp92h]1984 300ZXT[/strike:ff0tp92h]
          [strike:ff0tp92h]1986 300ZX 2x2 NA2T[/strike:ff0tp92h]
          2000 Porsche Boxster
          2007 Toyota Yaris

Comment

Sounds good.

Thanks.

Comment