have logs, need input..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have logs, need input..

hey guys, whats up? i did this 2 logs last night, temp was about 40*f. base fuel pressure was 35psi. the log shows a max boost of 6psi, but the gauge actually showed 8, so i have to fix that. everything else seemed fine. what do you think?

this one is just a 3rd gear pull

1st thru 4
    Must Go Faster, Faster Untill The Thrill Of Speed Overcomes The Fear Of Death.

You really need to expand those graphs and look at each gear individually. i cant see much from those... Also, disconnect your TPS and you wont see the lean spikes.

Comment

the TPS, got it. as far as expanding the graph, i have been trying to do that for a week now and cant find a way to do it.

Comment

well... you zoom in by hitting the little plus sign. I'm not sure how else to say it.

Comment

well, dont i feel stupid. everytime i did that i zoomed into the individual measurement and not the whole thing. never zoomed on the #s themselves. thanx. well here are the same logs expanded...

Comment

looks good... WOW that is really rich. There's an easy 15-20hp being lost there that can be regained by leaning it out just to high 11's. That's not much boost, you could probably run it much leaner.

Looks like your tach signal is a little flakey.. and you were short-shifting on the longer log?

Not sure if the maf voltage does you any good as it's pre-voltage-divider and maxes out the LM1 input.

Comment

the 8 psi was just to be on the safe side for the first few runs, just to see how lean or rich it was. it will actually end up being about 14psi low and 21ish high boost. so i will bring the boost up to what it will actually run at and log again. thanx for the input.

alex

Comment

Working...
              X