• Show
Clear All

8)

except 3 things i noticed

1. remove the A/C bracket
    2. remove the A/C lines
    3. install poly engine mounts

Comment

That looks clean as, I'm in the process of stripping my bay for a respray. If it looks as good as that I'll be happy.

Just one question with the Microtech, are you still going to need to run a MAF or do they run a MAP sensor. I'm getting an EMS Stinger and they run MAP sensor so the MAF can go bye bye.

Comment

zed-031 wrote: Just one question with the Microtech, are you still going to need to run a MAF or do they run a MAP sensor. I'm getting an EMS Stinger and they run MAP sensor so the MAF can go bye bye.
        Microtech uses MAP
        2005 whore magnet

Comment

dude, you've gotta have one of the nicest...if not THE nicest engine bay around. You better be coming to the national convention this year.
          2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

THE MAN WORKS IN TH RAIN. Weather sucks in miami as of late.
            1986 Current build
            HX35/40 60mm wheel,480cc injectors,nistune, spearco 2-221,6 puck,walbro fp,solid cross and diff,jason motor mounts,poly everywhere else.

Comment

i like how you cut holes in the stock timing belt cover it still keeps it safe from doin stupid things like ive done and getting coolant allover the timing belt :lol:
              87 2by2 na2turbo,AE shell comin soon

Comment

I know that you have all ready purchased and installed the coils, but did you ever consider Honda (Bike) C.O.P. technology? I went with a similar setup as yours on my 944 turbo, but I am now in the process of removing it and installing 4 (in my case) Honda coil sticks. Probably doesn't do a damn thing for performance, but it sure does look better. No more plug wires and the spark is so hot it looks like you could weld off of it. I stole the idea from here:

http://www.cannell.co.uk/944%20Turbo%20-%2069.htm

Just something to think about. Alot of nice pictures on this site.
                BTW, love what you have done! I am dying to see the oil catch can as well.[/url]
                2006 & 2007 Basketball National Champions! 2005, 6, & 7 Basketball SEC Champions! 2006 Football National Champions! 2006 Football SEC Champions! 2008 SEC Champions! 2008 Football National Champions! First University in history to capture three titles in a single year! I was there at all of them, and it was awesome! Go Gators!

Comment

Working...
                X