Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

z

Comment

zmech- hehe...I guess I forgot to check my spelling and grammar before posting that. OOps.

Agreed, the FSM, Haynes and Chilton's manuals only go so far. FSM is the best for detail but can leave something to be desired in some electrical circuits. They don't always show the "truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth"

My earlier, jumbled post :? , was getting at just this matter. From what I have seen personally there can be some very significant differences, especially if you are dealing with digi and analog components/wiring differences.

Unless I am missing something still, why dont you just run the 86T ECU if it worked fine?
      Just stand back and throw money.
      Performance costs money.
      Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

I works, but I know for a fact that the 86T's harness/ECU pinout is much different that the 85na's. Therefore it will not go into closed loop, which means i don't pass smog.

It shouldn't matter to the ECU what kind of dash there is tho right? On the list of ECUs the differences are for NA/T, MT/AT and Federal/Non-Federal correct?

I have the FSM for a 85 300zx. I just Compared to the all data print outs. They are the same exact harness. There are just plugs for the turbo componets that aren't used....

So is my ECU just bad? I just bought it off of some board member.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

Working...
        X