someone is getting an SDS :o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone is getting an SDS :o

So, I just bought a full SDS computer management system for may Shiro. I need some suggestions on injectors, fuel pressure regulator (thinking of the one by OBX), injector rails, ignition and such.
    1988 Shiro Special #186 - T3/T04E turbo, Act clutch, gutted intake manifold

how much power are you looking to make in the end. try to be realistic.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/onefast87

Comment

Realistic....lol..... if only you knew me. Im not an extreme person. And I'm getting the SDS bc my orignal computer and wiring harness are toast. So this is what I have and need:
      -T3/T04E turbo
      -Gutted upper intake manifold
      -Electric Fans
      -ACT stage 2.5 clutch and pressure plate
      -Rebuilt heads

Things needed:
      -3" exhaust
      -Inter cooler setup
      -Fuel rails and injectors
      -Fuel pump and regulator
      -Wide band O2
      -Gauges

I think I will go with the walbro fuel pump. Does teh Wide band interface with the SDS or do I have to be the interface? Not quite sure how that works. Any suggestions as far as brands or models on the injectors, fuel rails, and regulators? I am shooting for around 400hp.

Comment

z

Comment

tigerboner wrote:
          -Fuel pump and regulator
          -Gauges
          not required most likely.... good idea to change the pump screen however, I recently did work on a minivan where the screen didn't allow any fuel through

Comment

I wouldn't think that the fuel pump would support much over stock nor the stock fpr hold the added pressure for more hp reliably.

Comment

get a walbro255lph and some mercedes injectors, that will be good enough for 400 HP.
              Attached Files
              http://www.youtube.com/user/onefast87

Comment

stick with stock FPR on stock pressure 37psi, go with a Walbro 255lph pump and get Benz injectors. My SDS im selling you already has a tune for 420cc injectors, i made 398rwhp on it. You might need to do a little fine tuning but its a great start!

Comment

Working...
                X