Anyone happen to have a bin? 60-1 420cc stock afm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone happen to have a bin? 60-1 420cc stock afm

I have been running jason's 420cc tune for 9k miles now but it does wierd things during light acceleration and it runs pig rich 10.0 flat under deceleration. If this this sounds like I messed something up with the maps/k value or something then let me know. I havent been able to get any noticable changes by changing values on the fuel map but I have only sat down with it a couple times.

set-up
    60-1 with clipped stock exhaust side
    fmic
    420cc benz
    gutted plenum
    3" straight through turboback
    No egr no idle/air control

matt85turbo wrote: I have been running jason's 420cc tune for 9k miles now but it does wierd things during light acceleration and it runs pig rich 10.0 flat under deceleration. If this this sounds like I messed something up with the maps/k value or something then let me know. I havent been able to get any noticable changes by changing values on the fuel map but I have only sat down with it a couple times.

set-up
    60-1 with clipped stock exhaust side
    fmic
    420cc benz
    gutted plenum
    3" straight through turboback
    No egr no idle/air control
    cant help you with the bin, but why a 60-1 with a stock clipped exhaust wheel and a stock afm?

Comment

explain "weird things".

Under deceleration (or engine breaking with no throttle), the engine should go super lean. One of Nissan's way of fuel economy.

Your TPS may be set incorrectly or it may just be bad. With set incorrectly, you would have light throttle "weirdness" because the TPS would send a closed throttle signal at the wrong time. With it bad, you will never go into idle mode and your idle will suck because the computer will be still using the 02 sensor to adjust the mixture, making the idle ramp up and down.
      [strike:ff0tp92h]1984 300ZXT[/strike:ff0tp92h]
      [strike:ff0tp92h]1986 300ZX 2x2 NA2T[/strike:ff0tp92h]
      2000 Porsche Boxster
      2007 Toyota Yaris

Comment

Working...
      X