No announcement yet.

Selecting an aftermarket tachometer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have no clue. But thanks for showing us your non-grasp of specifications.

really long bar graph to distinguish 256 points by eye
    6000 rpm divided by 250 rpm is 24. Its grade school math.

Tell me a story about how the other kids never let you play with the blocks.
    Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

I'm am good at provoking these non-replies from you, admit it

what's your point, that you can see 24 rpm on a small bar graph or that you know how to use a calculator?

maybe no one ever understands what you're trying to say because you aren't actually saying anything, hello alice, good morning dave, I just caught a fish last week, get well soon!...

Comment

No, you are good at showing that you have confusion.

Thanks.

I asked for 250rpm. See as much by reading words already posted. I never asked for 24 rpm resolution.

You are worse than a bum-tard. You are clinically a self-supporting delusion.
        Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

crowbar wrote: No, you are good at showing that you have confusion.

Thanks.

I asked for 250rpm. See as much by reading words already posted. I never asked for 24 rpm resolution.

So now we have to put up with you trolling everywhere on this forum aswell? *sigh*
          http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

'we'? speak for yourself. Or in the case of supporting any argument, just be a bum-tard. And ignore any point that you don't understand or agree with.

You just yabber what other people yabber. Good work. That's what Z31.com is good at also.
            Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

crowbar- You really need to go somewhere else. No one here benefits from what you post, and it seems like you know everything already, so stop posting. You just seem to be one of those people who make forums a crap flinging contest. Go away.

*edit* I just scanned through all your posts, and you seem to take offense to anything that anyone says to you. You must enjoy being an asshole. I'm really curious to know what mods you have done, and how much power your car makes. I bet you have a mostly stock car.
              86 hardtop shell, 93 SC300 engine, 95 soarer bellhousing, 91 supra transmission, 95 Q45 differential hubs and driver's side axle, 1992 300ZX turbo driver side axle and calipers, 2004 350Z Rotors, 87 300ZX front end/hood, 1999 Viper radiator, 1992 Mustang throttle body. Lots of glue and tape to keep it all together.

Comment

crowbar wrote: No, you are good at showing that you have confusion.

Thanks.

sorry I misread that, so what you really want is a stock digi-dash, but aftermarket.... but I was under the impression you wanted more accuracy? 250rpm is hardly "accurate" by my count

Comment

[quote]G-E wrote:
                  Originally posted by crowbar
                  No, you are good at showing that you have confusion.

Thanks.

sorry I misread that, so what you really want is a stock digi-dash, but aftermarket.... but I was under the impression you wanted more accuracy? 250rpm is hardly "accurate" by my count
                  ge, honestly, i would just ignore this idiot... either that or just blatantly insult him when he says something. his informatin is worthless and he is worthless..

Comment

I would want accuracy and responsiveness. I also want something that can be sensed without having to stare at it. Moving needle devices are just so.. yuk.
                    Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

Working...
                    X