X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel injector question.

Hey guy's I need to know something.
    I have a 97 pathfinder engine vg33.
    I'm wondering what cc these injectors flow, and also if they are high or low impedance?
    Thanks in advance.
    Denis Gagné
    aka VGwagon
    GM specialized licensed technician

69 510 VG30 powered wagon
    73 240z shell VG30et in progress
    86 300zx NA2T

Can't answer specifically, but if my memory is right, they are
    http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

Steve88t wrote: Can't answer specifically, but if my memory is right, they are

Comment

Thanks, I am in the beginings of doing the vg33 for my 510wagon (already has a vg30) and I wonder if using the pathfinder injectors would be better than the stock na vg30 ones, or better yet would I be able to run these pathfinder injectors from an 88-89 ecu. I am thinking if they are close or the same flow rating as stock 300zx na injectors and also high impedance I could run my 88-89 ecu without any worries. I don't want to disable my car any longer than I have to, so being able to use all the vg33 stuff would be nice. Or am I just being foolish to try and use the vg33 lower and injectors. Mainly I'm being cheap right now but I have the stuff so why not use it.
        Thanks for you help guys.
        Denis Gagné
        aka VGwagon

86 300zx NA2T

Comment

z

Comment

Yeah I have a complete vg33 from a 97 pathfinder, so thats why I ask.
            I would like to just use it the way it is, only problem now is I will have to have a chip burned to compensate for the larger cc injectors as the 88-89 na ones are aroung 174cc. What kind of injector choices are there for the pathfinder lower plenum?
            Sorry for so many questions, my knowledge on this aspect is highly lacking and I figure that here is where the experts are.
            Thanks alot for your guy's patience.
            *edit* I ended up buying nistune but still haven't pieced it all together yet.
            Denis Gagné
            aka VGwagon

86 300zx NA2T

Comment

I also need help if anyone has a schematic of were to put the belt pully brackets would be awesome!

Comment

This is a thread from 2007. Do you need a schematic for a 300zx or a pathfinder? If you are looking for pathfinder stuff, might want to hit up a pathfinder forum.

Comment

Working...
                X