Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

`

Comment

Excellent! I'm very happy that you explain why we remove the resistors now. And on a happy note -- i seem to have solved all the bugs in the 300zx. I found out what the main problem was -- one of the plugs on one of the injectors had a bent pin and wasn't functioning. So after having checked everything else -- from top to bottom and finally ending up at the plug -- all is well.. And I've also installed the external walbro today. Used the fuel suction line from a datsun 280zx and put it where the fuel pump used to be... then installed the fuel pump just before the hard line under the car. It's unreal how fast that pump primes itself, the car fired right away! I thought i'd have air in the lines for a second or so.. but apparently not. So all is well... i ran the car yesterday at 8 lbs of boost and an untouched rich tune from tbs. Gonna run up the boost tomorrow to maybe 10-12 and see how it goes. maybe i'll ramp 1 psi a day... i dunno.. take it slow... On another note... my supra barely idles at 900 rpm! Cams have 20% more lift and the head has 35% more flow than stock... tachs out like right now! Very nice sounding engine -- still needs some tuning though.
      8.5 custom arias pistons (.020 over)
      eagle rods
      t70 turbo (man was that a squeeze)
      38 mm external wastegate
      mild port/polish
      3 angle valve job
      custom intercooler piping
      twin external intakes with z32 maf
      rad moved back
      3" exhaust with only a resonator
      romulator
      420cc injectors
      custom body work, homemade oil lines and fittings..
      walbro 255lph in-line fuel pump.... and lots of headaches... lol

Comment

thanks bernardd

Comment

Working...
        X