No announcement yet.

chts discussion, enriching trick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernardd wrote: Do you have timing and afr datalog's? I'd like to know how much you can increase the afr's and what rpms it effects......
    the only reason to go simultaneous is give you twice the fuel out of an injector.... a z32 comes with 370cc (or dsms with 370/440/450cc) injectors stock precisely because it needs more fuel per shot being sequential

so assuming ramp up and climb down, you'd be looking at maybe 60-70% efficiency from the same alloted injection period that you would have from a double size injector

if we came with sequential, my guess is a turbo would need >300cc at stock boost, and at least 400cc at 12psi on the stock turbo, probably 16psi would max out jwt injectors even at raised fuel pressure without double firing

Comment

the only reason to go simultaneous is give you twice the fuel out of an injector....
      Make some room on the floor, I need to roll around when laughing my ass off.
      Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

Enough worthless posting and quasi-bashing or this thread will be locked.

I want to understand how this offers any advantage short of using it in an instantainous method to provide AE similar to POT equipped ECM/ECU's. The fueling and timing changes which you can do easily by other methods put aside, I just don't get it.

Bernard wrote:
        Do you have timing and afr datalog's? I'd like to know how much you can increase the afr's and what rpms it effects......
        I'd like to know also.

Comment

I have never asked that anyone's claims be backed up with sustantial testing.

Just noticed this...

Please explain it to me then. You're always quick to point out I have no brain.
          Who says any remark about brains was directed at you? Are you that egocentric that you think everything is about you?

I was being self-deprecating. I was speaking about myself.
          Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

Claims should be backed up with correct testing. What's 'substantial' have to do with that?
            Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

Why is there always that friend/person that has to argue, fight, be loud, or do something disruptive that makes the group of friends/people have to frown upon them. Can't we all get along :?:

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

My own personal views about testing is that it should be actual vehicle motion testing.

I do not view dyno tests as the best tests.

Since these Nissan cars have encoders with 360 pulses, I would propose a test used that feedback. I am, of course, refering to the distributor.
                Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

MrwassmanNA wrote: Why is there always that friend/person that has to argue, fight, be loud, or do something disruptive that makes the group of friends/people have to frown upon them. Can't we all get along :?:
                  It only takes one to stir the pot.

Well since you all seemed to completely ignore my warning: LOCKED.

Comment

Working...
                  X