methanol and wideband readings, very good read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• methanol and wideband readings, very good read

thought i would throw this up for all the alcoholics out there, make sure you read through all of it. great explinations for proper tuning.
    http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191893

Gary
    87 Turbo: Stock VG33, stock cams, maxima intake, T5, DXD stage 3 clutch, tubular stainless headers, GT3582r, full 3" stainless exhaust, E85 680cc inj. and Nistune
    current time: 13.39@106, 2.05 60' 12psi with old stock 85T motor and street tires!

That's interesting... a few ideas for the meth injection people here, some day of which I will become.

Comment

the buick people have been on the meth scene for a good while.....great read right there and I'll be putting the theories to the test in the next couple of weeks (aka 18lbs from a t25).
      2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

Signal 12 wrote: the buick people have been on the meth scene for a good while.....great read right there and I'll be putting the theories to the test in the next couple of weeks (aka 18lbs from a t25).
        holy overspinning turbo of death batman!

Comment

[quote]G-E wrote:
          Originally posted by Signal 12:6c846
          the buick people have been on the meth scene for a good while.....great read right there and I'll be putting the theories to the test in the next couple of weeks (aka 18lbs from a t25).
          holy overspinning turbo of death batman![/quote:6c846]

:lol: yep, should be fun.
          2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

Working...
          X