hex code question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hex code question

if i wanted to shut a sensor down in the hex code would i just put in 0 values in for the sensor reading or is there some other value that does it?

boost. does a body good!

`

Comment

i want try shutting down the non essential sensors one at a time to see if i can get this car running right. all the sensors are pretty much new but the wiring is still old and i still can't get it to run right. the car works really well when it is cold which would leave me to beleive there a sensor somewhere thats fucking up the program. i have tried many different bin files and changed out many many parts . this is the last thing to try before i tear out all the old ass wire and go full stand alone. i just want this car to work right and it hasn't from day one .

boost. does a body good!

Comment

if that's the case, suspect the chts harness and all the wires between it and the ecu, maybe run a new wire directly to the ecu?

Comment

`

Comment

all i want to know is how to disable any sensor i want . i've explained the problem to many times to many many people and i have come up with no answers. i have a feeling that my engine harness is shot.

boost. does a body good!

Comment

you were just told it isn't that simple....

get in there and run new wires.... if it works you can do it nicely and loom it all

Comment

well hows it done ? what makes it hard ? what sensors can i get rid of ? all i want to know is how , not why. if i rewire the car i'm going full stand alone.

boost. does a body good!

Comment

`

Comment

ok so it's not a matter of just a quick edit to delete the sensor or sensors . thats all i was asking for in the first place. thanks

boost. does a body good!

Comment

about the only "quick/easy" way I see is to install resistors instead of sensors to emulate a steady condition, like we know the chts and fts resistence values so you could fake a temperature

on the early turbo and all na cars you could fake the o2 reading with a resistor, the newer turbo o2 can be tricked by giving it 450mv somehow

Comment

Working...
                      X