Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thats one small step for man kind, one giant leap for SATAN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats one small step for man kind, one giant leap for SATAN!

I just got my laptop to except the wintec 2 tuning software. I know very little about computers and this has been an ongoing thing for me for like the past three months or more! I've been trying to talk to my TECII with other laptops but non had a serial port which is what I needed. Long story short I got it to work! I can now talk to the TECII!

Man, I'm so fricken exited I would be out there now trying to start the damn thing but I have to drain all the old gas, put the intake manifold back on(been screwing with the fuel rails a lil bit) and get good fuel to put in it.

85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Sweet! Get that beast back on the road!
    Lance 'never-ending 88na2t project' Landry
    I sell Z stuff when I'm not being lazy.
    Trace cell phones via GPS: http://www.phonetrace.org

Comment

"I got a list heres the order of my list that its in"
      PUt it back together
      Get engine started
      get it drivable.
      Put 5 point harnesses in(no seat belts at all right now)
      Drive it over to the shop
      make new 3" I/C pipes and weld on new 50mm BOV(have no I/C pipes right now)
      get new 50mm waste gate on(only 40mm right now)
      Get some mild butt tuning in.
      Break in the new engine
      take it to the dyno and tune it for what it can do with the 860cc injectors,Race gas and the gt42r.

AND THEN.... break somthing in the drive line have it sit for months until I can come up with the money to fix it again. :roll:

Comment

just "break it in" and dyno tune until you can get the money, and don't break anything
        1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

Comment

hey satan

did you have to run all aftermarket gauges with the TECII?
          Where did you aquire the tec II.
          p.s. setup sounds sweet.
          Andrew

Comment

Re: hey satan

CanadianZ wrote: did you have to run all aftermarket gauges with the TECII?
            Where did you aquire the tec II.
            p.s. setup sounds sweet.
            I'm still running all factory guages. except for. Tach, boost, egt, . If you wanna run the stock tach with the digi display you have to get the msd tach adaptor just like most distributorless ingnitons. If you run an aftermarket(autometer is mine) then you can use your GPO (gerneral porpouse output) to tell the tach to do its thing.

I got the TECII from my friends brother who is an electromotive dealer. he always has the newest latest greatest stuff from them. A customer wanted to upgrade from the TECII to the TEC3r so I got the TECII.

The setup is sweet but the more money you have in your car the more of a headache it can be. thats why I decided not to try to rush anything otherwise I just stress out.

Comment

Working...
            X