high or low impedance injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high or low impedance injectors

I have an 88 NA ECU to install in my 85 turbo. If I used high impedance injectors, like RX7's, there is no need for dropping resistors. Correct

I would measure the resistance and inductance.
    Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

`

Comment

I have an 86 NA ecu would I have to use resistors for high impedance injectors or would I be ok using this ecu

Comment

mike1988 wrote: I have an 86 NA ecu would I have to use resistors for high impedance injectors or would I be ok using this ecu
          you're fine
          Funny stories!

Comment

I don't think Mike 1988 is fine. According to Jasons info the 86 ECU has low impedence drivers.

Can someone steer me to the correct way to encapsulate the post in question. Obviously, I am somewhat illiterate

Comment

JK wrote: I don't think Mike 1988 is fine. According to Jasons info the 86 ECU has low impedence drivers.

Can someone steer me to the correct way to encapsulate the post in question. Obviously, I am somewhat illiterate
              low impedance driving high impedance is ok, you just can't do it the other way around. I have an ECU and o2 sensor from an 84T driving injectors from an 88T and it works like a champ. I assure you it is fine.
              Funny stories!

Comment

Yes, read that, I stand corrected

Comment

Working...
                X