Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG36ET
    replied
    Never heard of those people and theirfor don't have anything good or bad to say about them.

Those Supercharges are bloody unimpressive IMHO and they're to big. A VG34E build with great cams and full exhaust will produce the same ammount of Torque as a Supercharged VG33ER with a slighty better powerband on the VG34E and the NA engine will get MUCH better fuel economy then the supercharged one. Nissan did a disservice to everyone with such small cams in the VG30E and especially the 33E!

Lots of Nissan truck guys are patiently waiting for L&P Performance to come out with their superchager kits for the VG engine. They seem like really good people and I hope they get around to it. Apparently their kits wont come with an actual supercharger but will be designed for a Vortech core that can be found easily on feebay.

Voretech supercharges are nice for many appolication(a Supercharged RB would be nice for more engine longevity) but I love the Screws type that are quite expensive and rare but just plain bad ass(full boost from begining to end.hehe).

Allot of Supercharger *haters* will talk about sparatic loses with superchargers but they're allot of fun when applied properly(like anything). I just love the turbos!

Peace

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied
    i think thats a pretty neat supercharger, while most would rather go NA to Turbo for their cars in a jetboat it would make a good setup where low end torque is important

Start with a 9:1 compression vg33 add meth injection add the 0supercharger run racegas. It would go really well. and not have all that weight of a smallblock chev

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    300zxt wrote: 100% feedback on ebay, so what's that based off?
    big fiasco on z31.com awhile back... it seems that most have put it behind them though.

Leave a comment:

• 300zxt
    replied
    100% feedback on ebay, so what's that based off?

Leave a comment:

• Gritt
    replied
    yeah, danny and angel did piss some people off in the past. i think they are generaly ok, can`t please all the people all the time

Leave a comment:

• homestar
    replied
    you'd have to cut your hood to make it fit... though i have always been a sucker for the shaker hoods.

Leave a comment:

• JustinCase
    replied
    Isn't that guy an asshole or something. (the seller)

Leave a comment:

• onefast87
    started a topic Super Charger!

Super Charger!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUPER-CH ... 8372QQrdZ1

just thought id post it up for you guys!
Working...
X