• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read the link
    Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

crowbar wrote: Read the link
      I read the link, but since when has anyone had tuning problems that they needed to be concerned with keeping heads and the block the exact same temperature?

Or do you want to use a copper gasket because they are strong and more flexable? I dont understand why though. OEM gaskets are great.

Meh, whatever. It still aint got nothin on that copper spray lol
      85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
      04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

Must be a drunken Broncos fan. Tough game huh?

I am actually interested in the conduction of heat away from the intake also.
        Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

crowbar wrote: Must be a drunken Broncos fan. Tough game huh?

I am actually interested in the conduction of heat away from the intake also.

DOH!
          :cry:
          85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
          04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

I read the link and restated everything bad about copper headgaskets.

Benefits to them? Almost 0.

And in the grand scheme of things why are we all so worried about heat anyway. Detonation? More power? Some other reason?

Truthfully lowering charge air tempatures 10 degrees will equate to about 2% horsepower increase at the wheels. 2% of Jasons 500 is still only 10 wheel horsepower.
            ""You gota watch out in this weather. Its when them white boys with their turbos come out to play" Mr. Rimpson - UTI Instructor, refering to a slightly damp 50 degree day.

Comment

Working...
            X