No announcement yet.

major headache. rebuild time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you loosing water in the cooling system? i haven't seen anywhere that you answered that question.

another question.

are you using the injectors from the junkyard motor or from you old blow motor?

thanks, i'll be waiting.

Comment

not losing water, injectors and ecu from previous motor.
      Attached Files

Comment

anyway you can get the down pipe off the elbow of the turbo and check for oil leaking?

but as said above oil burning is blue.

white is water, i've blow a headgasket on a saab turbo with overboositng :lol:

grey is fuel. (if i'm remebering correctly)

Comment

Well maybe Im colorblind but I swear it was a wite-grey color, but yes it is the turbo. I pulled it off the car and the exhaust inlet is nice and dry, the outlet is oilslicked and nasty as all hell. Ive got the T-25 I can slap on, but I think Im just gonna wait untill I find something better. Ive got other projects that need to get done, so I think this thing is just gonna have to sit for a while.

Comment

Yes, white is coolant but somtimes people confuse whitish grey with blue which is oil. That is why I suggested the turbo.

What do ya know.
            85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
            04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

i think he gave up. he could rebuild his turbo and be back on the road.

Comment

I havent given up, this car still needs alot more before it sees the road. Plus I need to clean up my garage!

Comment

Working...
                X